PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello all

Today is the day! We'll be switching to the new Playerdex later this evening which means we're in for some downtime.

Game, Forums, Main Website
All will be offline from 6pm. We're hoping to have back online by 12am.

Playerdex
The Playerdex will be offline from 6pm. We're hoping to start bringing it up slowly from 12am. This means some users will be able to access it while others will not be able to.

Registration
Closed from 5pm. We will not be opening registration till the Playerdex is online for all plus some extra time padding.

Some extra things to keep in mind:

Email
Please ensure you have access to your email address. You may be required to verify your email.

Login Settings
The game won't support these settings just yet. Support will be added sometime this weekend.

Donations
We're keeping the page offline as we need to do a live test. If you're planning on donating today, speak to me during the downtime over on IRC (http://webirc.bitsjoint.net/?channels=p ... ExPTIxNQ40).

I would like to thank all our testers for their bug reports and suggestions.

~Blue

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Super AWESOME. I maybe today do some Pokemon, I mean 2 different Pokemon games at same time. :D
Would nickname changer will work?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Sylpharionz said:
Yay! Can we finally edit moves without deleting TM moves?
No, TMs will be supported in the next few weeks.

Black.Magician

It good to hear that, new pokedex is launching, congrats to all the staff for there hard work

Buu-

Dono what to say xD . i hope new playerdex will be superb ;)

Nightmare!

[glow=yellowgreen]Nice work Staff, Hopefully I will have a chance to see the new version today since mine's is still offline. Great Work! :)[/glow]

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
Super AWESOME. I maybe today do some Pokemon, I mean 2 different Pokemon games at same time. :D
Would nickname changer will work?

Yes the name change will work, its a item on the mart.

Pretentious

After spending quite a bit of time looking through the new Playerdex, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Initially I didn't notice the information at the very top of the screen (above the ads) which led to some confusion, but I think this complete overhaul will exceed expectations in the long run. I'm sure there will be some growing pains and bugs along the way, but if everyone takes the time to look through it, I'm sure you'll be happy with the changes.

Great work by the staff, especially Bluerise, and I'm glad it was ready to go and implemented before the end of August. ;)