PWO Ranking/Titles system

Zain

Youngster
I apologise if this suggestion is being recycled as I have already searched suggestions similar to this , but could not find any which is why Im putting one now.

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32023

Prior to this idea (link above) . I think PWO should have a Ranking/Title system in game which can determine the player's Level and statistics simply by having ranking boundaries just like PWO forum has one based on the number of your posts. We can base this on Reputation points system if its still working in PWO or we can look at PVP scores (Wins:Loss battle ratio)
E.g 10 battles won = Rookie rank
20+ Battles won = Veteran rank

and so on....

These ranks should be displayed with the Characters name , of course there could be some flaws in this idea which I could point some out:
Maps would look really messy specially when there is an event :/

But we could also find a solution with the support of community.

I believe aquiring Titles/Achievements in game can add more to PWO gaming experience and make sense for people to battle more , to be the very best and get 1000 rep ofc (highest in the game) Which will make sense

It can also help guilds determine which sets of people battle which sets for unofficial guild wars and tournaments.

2nd Idea (developed by me):

I just thought of this right now I was typing. I think It would be great instead (also the solution to the problem of maps being messy with character names) Is that the ability to click on someone's Character and which will enable us to see their achievements , reputation , pokemon , information about the player, which pokemon they are working with and maybe further in we can add the feature for players to customize their profile cards , yes profile cards. Im well aware of the fact where you can type the command /info <playername> for you to see someone's detail but this way can be more efficient as linking it to the Title idea , We can see their titles too and which guild they are affiliated with etc

Comments would help , thanks...

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Your second idea sounds a lot like Trainer Cards in Gen III where the back would have information on your PvP Record, your quickest Berry Blend, how many trades you've done and so on. I actually quite like both of your ideas - it would be a cool way of both rewarding Trainers as they do things in game; and showing other players why a particular Trainer is "noteable".

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
Your second idea sounds a lot like Trainer Cards in Gen III where the back would have information on your PvP Record, your quickest Berry Blend, how many trades you've done and so on. I actually quite like both of your ideas - it would be a cool way of both rewarding Trainers as they do things in game; and showing other players why a particular Trainer is "noteable".

Yup you've got it right and maybe hmm can I predict they are really coming up in Gen III when it will be released in PWO? ;)