PWO New Year's Resolutions

Trainer5

Youngster
Hello My friends it is I Trainer5 and we know that 2019 is now upon us. So if you're willing to share, please tell us, what do you intend to accomplish in PWO during the year 2019? Be it to better your skills or bond more with the community ( Or we could send an angry mob to Mr Lua's house with Me as the ring leader).

Trainer5

Youngster
I shall try to start one of the most successful day cares in the server (And then enslave all your pokemon with my powerful psychic types)

whisMEAT

Youngster
meeeh i think i was the megolomaniac conquerer type....guess ill go with other things...like....making celadon my capital of poison type empire!

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
It may sound cliche, but my PWO related new year's resolution is just to be the best me I can be, the best player I can be, the best guild leader I can be, but most importantly I want to be the best friend I can be. I hope I can always be here for those that need me and while I'm here hope to find a solution or offer aid to what ever it is that may be bothering my friends and guild mates, no matter game related or real life.. I truly appreciate all I have befriended here and you all mean alot to me, thank you.

Klay

Youngster
My PWO new year resolution would be 4k

Ah, and also I dislike Jobae's resolution

Trainer5

Youngster
Lol I thought people saw this thread and just didn't care about it so I was pretty shocked to find out that people actually replied