PWO Nature-Abillity Poll.

Change pokemon's Natures/Abillities?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nyx~

So in awhile the pokemons Nature/Abillity will be modified and this is just a poll to see who agrees and who's against it.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
me lol =)
cause when ability and nature will be ingame many of my poke's will lose their price

Klay

Youngster
ahmedov said:
me lol =)
cause when ability and nature will be ingame many of my poke's will lose their price

They may lose their price, but Pokémon is also about abilities and natures, and without them the pvp/hunting part of the game can't be total
(sure it will be a pain to find good natures/abilities, but it's also a part of Pokémon)

...and if you find a pok with the right nature and ability + decent ivs, you'll be able to sell it for billions \o/

MaxBlade94

hmm i voted *No* There are many reasons, There are still many old players with many valuable pokemons, if somethings like this happens then this is The end of the old players. i can not imagine a Modest epic snorlax Xd in my opinion for now better the focus the new maps.

DeZoLa

Youngster
XBladeX94 said:
hmm i voted *No* There are many reasons, There are still many old players with many valuable pokemons, if somethings like this happens then this is The end of the old players. i can not imagine a Modest epic snorlax Xd in my opinion for now better the focus the new maps.

there will be a way to change the ability and nature ! stop ruining the progress and let the game to upgrade :mad: or you will stuck with new guys that will join and quit after few months. pilling up the inactive acounts

Nyx~

changes are needed i agree!! But lets hope old shinies etc will have the option to keep it's worth..  :blush: and be able indeed to change nature/abillity. lets see ~ voted no also but might change when more info gets released 

Saric

Youngster
Ideally there would be a system in place to change current pokes' nature or switch to the second listed ability (probably not hidden). But newly caught pokes after it changes should absolutely be randomized.

MaxBlade94

if they give a chance to change it i would be really happy then i am going to the change my vote to yes :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
XBladeX94 said:
if they give a chance to change it i would be really happy then i am going to the change my vote to yes :)

This is why more options are always worthwhile to have in polls like this instead of just yes/no. Yes with conditions and no with conditions and 'I don't care' etc. should always be considered imo. :)

But yes the plan though not totally etched in stone as yet does provide ways and means of making changes.

Nyx~

HitmonFonty said:
XBladeX94 said:

This is why more options are always worthwhile to have in polls like this instead of just yes/no. Yes with conditions and no with conditions and 'I don't care' etc. should always be considered imo. :)

But yes the plan though not totally etched in stone as yet does provide ways and means of making changes.

yah i know Fonty, but its just a quick look.. and i guess balance between old ivs and new ivs is supposed to happen but i know it will be fairly done! shouldve added more options indeed sorry for that! ~ have a nice day.  :D