PWO has Changed

Peps

Pwo has changed alot some changes are bad some are very good. You may ask whats bad about Pwo? Well let me tell you i miss the old Pokemon World Online. I remember back in the day when i started, shiny hunting was the most exciting thing ever. You could actually have fun. Like shiny commons where from 500k-20mil, you might think 20mil your lying, but im not s ampharos and s primeape where that price. While catching those pokemon you could actually make some profit and get yourself a damn good team. I mind if you caught s rare you were like a god of PWO never mind a s vr or s hr. The only problem back then was the server freezing and black screen. Like now a days i have for example s gengar which is worth nothing, back in the day 50-60mil. Now hunting is very difficult you either have to get s rare or s vr or s hr to get into the good prices of pokemon or spend some money on this game to get a good uc pokemon which not all of us want to do.

The changes with the Tm and items and lots more and more are damn good. Like okay now i dont have a good team how do i have to get good team i either have to sit for months trying to find good stat pokemon or pay money. Im not saying i like it the easy way. I mind i was hunting for s ampharos for ages cause i kept getting s rattata. But i think you get the point.

The other thing is i think it be cool for Pwo to expand to a bigger community. Like we are the advertisers we can spread it by word of mouth or through internet get more players playing, more staff come, means more events, new updates. Like i check in the last 24 hours 1,500 players have logged in imagine 2000-3000 players logged in. Dont you think with a bigger community its more competitive and more fun. Like you reaching a high amount of players means more staff are needed to look after it. When more players come means sometime in near future a new region could be opened i think this should be discussed with the Pwo Team.

Whats your opinion?

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Yeah, it has changed.
Things always change. We got to live with it if we can't control it.
For me, a change in the economy and prices of pokemon doesn't really 'change the game' or its excitement. Maybe because i hardly trade or just because i think its a small part of what PWO truly is. If you sell pokemon for less now, it also means that you are able to buy new pokemon for cheaper prices. Earlier there was a problem of too much money. And now? I don't think there is any problem truly. It's just that old people are having a hard time coping with the comparatively lower prices.
Building upon the topic made by alphinez in general talk, the main change is in the community itself. AND it is not overly bad or good. I won't waste time on what happened in the past and what all has changed - i think we all know about that and if not, we know whats missing - more participation. That being said, i truly feel that in the last few weeks, the condition has improved rather than worsened. I see consistent updates in the game and new, good players joining. Sure, things can be better. It would be great to have all the old people back and more active, competitive guilds etcetc, but i think that will all happen in time.
Many people still sit around, browse the forums every now and then and stalk the game, waiting for a spark or something new. Maybe a tournament/contest/event, made by the staff or the players will provide the much needed kick. Maybe something else. We are all equal parts of the community and we can all take incentives to bring a change for the better. (Not me though, im a lazy bum)
We just need to look forward now and get ready for what's next. This is PWO goddamit, we KNOW there's always a boom around the corner.

shadowii

Honestly, some changes were, in my honest opinion, quite nonsense.

For example, the changing in DD quest. Now it's much easier to complete it.
In my time, any HR would b at least 500k. It were impossible to sell a Bagon for less than 1m.
Thanks to that changes, all my efforts in that time (and other players) mean nothing. We killed a dratini, for nothing.

TOday i see 10/15 players in DD at same time. That's just hilarious.

A friend of mine, just by donating 20 euros to the server, have much better pokes than me in 2/3 years of work. And that's not cus i'm bad, because have all quests in game (or almost), including DD quest that he spent half a day to complete lol.

Nowadays ppl is just IV IV IV. I'm trying for 7 days to catch a HR to sell it for what? 300k? Lol. Guilds like Dragon and so on takes many players pleasure to play like before just because they have all the monopoly of the game, and were quite dumb to turn all the PWO market into garbage.

Well, sorry but that's my opinion.

The-Predator

Youngster
I do not see any issue with donators being richer than regular players, I mean that is just fair, they give money to staff to run the server, they should be rewarded with something and that is just fine, happens in every other game, without donators game could not be run, and we could not play.

as for, quests and current PWO economy, is not staff fault, it is all on players, Why? BOTs my friends, unfortunately we got hundreds of players using these bots without staff knowing it, farming pokemoney and shiny pokemon in enormous quantities, thats what crashed the economy.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The-Predator said:
BOTs my friends, unfortunately we got hundreds of players using these bots without staff knowing it, farming pokemoney and shiny pokemon in enormous quantities, thats what crashed the economy.

If you have info on hundreds of botters currently doing the things you say please enlighten us.

The-Predator

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
The-Predator said:
BOTs my friends, unfortunately we got hundreds of players using these bots without staff knowing it, farming pokemoney and shiny pokemon in enormous quantities, thats what crashed the economy.

If you have info on hundreds of botters currently doing the things you say please enlighten us.

I am not talkin about current time, but back then when PWO economy crashed, thats why I used the "we got" instead of "we have".