Client PWO Client v1.98.0

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
It would definitely be a more appropriate section than the Announcements forum ;)
That could be a login message too! All login announcement suggestions should be in the suggestion section of forums and not an announcement thread even though the suggestion is announcing suggestions for announcements o_O

Illuminatian

I started my journey with PWO just before update. I choose Bulbasaur as my first pokemon, and after update i needed to chose again and now I have 2. I don't mind, just saying

Isguros

Youngster
I started my journey with PWO just before update. I choose Bulbasaur as my first pokemon, and after update i needed to chose again and now I have 2. I don't mind, just saying

There hasn't been an update yesterday. The server just went down for an extended amount of time. :S

thunderclap

Youngster
Interesting glitch. Do they both have the same IVs?

Cleveland

Youngster
Just got back in the game today for the first time in well over a year. I noticed almost all NPC sprite's were just missing from the game. All I could see was there names. Anyway for me to fix that?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Is UAC (User Access Control) enabled on your PC? If so, try running PWO as an Administrator. Due to a flaw in how Windows handles file access when you run software in protected folders without Admin rights, the game may not be able to load certain images, or may load outdated versions of some images, if it hasn't been ran as an Administrator at least once after installing or updating the client or a Skin.

Cleveland

Youngster
Is UAC (User Access Control) enabled on your PC? If so, try running PWO as an Administrator. Due to a flaw in how Windows handles file access when you run software in protected folders without Admin rights, the game may not be able to load certain images, or may load outdated versions of some images, if it hasn't been ran as an Administrator at least once after installing or updating the client or a Skin.
Running as Admin did the trick. Thanks!