PWO Birthday Event

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I just had an idea...like a player having a birthday event like a mini-event (small swarm) including all players or a poke already existing hard tiers t5 or t4 could be made a lower tier for them exclusively on their birthday, or a free token store, voucher store, battle tower item being added to their accounts as a gift. All a player needs to do is to register their birthday on the forum topic officially and can have only one (so that no fake birthdays are registered). It seems a good idea, but needs others support to be plausible in future.
Tell me what u think of this idea tho?

Last edited:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I have to say, I was really pleased when I played Sword and Shield on my handler's Birthday (and my Portal Day) two weeks ago and visited a Pokémon Centre. While it's a subtle thing, the cake appearing on the Machine is a delightful touch; and has got me thinking how cool it'd be if PWO could do it's own subtle acknowledgement of its players' Birthdays as well.

shodan21

Youngster
could have it be your account's birthday (i.e., when it was created) - although i guess that data isn't known for all accounts...