Pooping people who caught "nice" poks?

Klay

Youngster
First, sorry for my crappy english.

During the mini-event, i caught a nice eevee and told ivs in Help channel. And instantly some people asked if it was for sale, and i said "no".

Few minutes after, they and other players started to open wild private messages to ask me how much i wanted for it, and some players said in Help channel i was selling it.

Is it considered as harassment since i said several times "no"? Is it always like that when you catch a good pok and don't want to sell it?

Btw now i know which players i'll never talk with, and if one day my account is hacked, i'd know which vultures to suspect in first time -_-

Sorry, overreacting (as always ><)

2019 edit: So, just to point fingers at someone who seems to not understand "no" is "no":
@Midou, now you're blocked

Last edited:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If a Player asks you if you have a Pokémon for sale, and then tells others that Pokémon is for sale when you told them it wasn't, this can indeed be considered harassment.

Klay

Youngster
K thx :)

Since Rigaudon calmed all this poop, i will not make any report.
(unless it comes again ofc :q but it won't i hope)

Klay

Youngster
Yup, a mini-event in Mt. Moon where Slugma was T2, Tentacool T1 (yeah, weird) and Eevee T4 for 30 minutes like 8 hours ago. Sad you weren't here, it was really nice from Animagus and Rigaudon :)

Animagus

There will be plenty more events so don't worry Charlotte.

@Klay I hope the matter is resolved now. There is always some joking around among friends but I understand that it can also become annoying too. If that happens, and the players refuse to lisyeb nicely, never hesitate to bring it up to me or any other staff members.

:)