please help ! my account has glitched, during the ilex forest quest the npc lagged out and is repeating the dialogues

Dashrad

due to this I am not able to progress in the game
I have tried deleting and downloading the game, it is still stuck so I cannot get the badge in goldenrod city please do something.
suggest something that I can do

Isguros

Youngster
Tried going back into the 'underbush' again in search for another leek? It could be that the leek you gave to the NPC wasn't acceptable.

Dashrad

Tried going back into the 'underbush' again in search for another leek? It could be that the leek you gave to the NPC wasn't acceptable.
I tried that as well
it does not work it keeps repeating his lines

Isguros

Youngster
That's good. That quest is incredibly tedious and requires you to keep on doing that same thing until the NPC finally doesn't repeat that line.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
They should give an option to just leave that fetch to it's fate on all playthroughs XD

Dashrad

That's good. That quest is incredibly tedious and requires you to keep on doing that same thing until the NPC finally doesn't repeat that line.
it did not work
when I go to the bush it says u have taken the leek return it back to the owner
but when I go there he says the lines, that he said at the start when I met him like
'do you want to help me'
when I go in the under-bush and come back out he start the speech again that the farfetched lost his leek and all that

Last edited: