Playerdex Playerdex Update - September 2018

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello all

Its been a while since an update has been introduced to the live Playerdex.  For the past few months - various staff members have been working on and off for an updated Playerdex experience whether that was by suggesting ideas, giving feedback or helping to identify bugs.

Here are just a few of the changes.

Themes
With our previous theme setup - we created a system by which more work was required from ourselves and it wasn't being taken advantage of.  We've replaced how themes are applied and have spent more time into getting them up to scratch.  There will likely be some outstanding design issues that we haven't picked up on - if there are - please feel free to highlight on the Bug Catcher.  We'll also consider whether to introduce any more themes based around some other colours over time.

Our new themes now make use of more of your screen estate!

Status Updates
Our staff were previously enforcing a status update restriction for those of you who wanted to advertise more than one of your Pokemon on Mart.  Because of this - we've added the ability for up to 3 Pokemon to be displayed from a single message.  These will then display inline.

Friends List
Following privacy concerns and an inconsistent experience between the game and Playerdex with how to add friends - we have now made it so adding a friend from Playerdex will require approval.  You can view and delete outstanding friend requests from the Friends page under My Account.

Please be aware that if you have previously became a friend via Playerdex - you may need to approve the friendship as it'll be marked as unapproved.

Move editor
The move editor for Pokemon has been given an upgrade!  You now have the ability to remove moves from a skillset as long as you remain with 1 move.  You can also change your skillset order.

And finally...
If you do experience any bugs - please report them over on the Bug Catcher and provide any information that may help us to resolve them.

On behalf of all the staff - thank you for continuing to support us!
Blue ~

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The Playerdex will be live from 10pm (UTC). Live now

Klay

Youngster
Looks weird, but as said in Discord, in some weeks we'll may be used to it.
Congratz anyway \o/ (and thanks)

justme1306

Youngster
i click notification and explore mart/adverts its not working - same with my account - i cant click on explore

nvm control + f5 fixed it

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
justme1306 said:
i click notification and explore mart/adverts its not working - same with my account - i cant click on explore

nvm control + f5 fixed it

Due to the changes to theming, it may be necessary to clear your cache if you've used the Playerdex prior to the new update.