Outrage on Arcanine Problem

BaSheRR

My arcanine on my account had outrage flare blitz reversal and solarbeam. I went to edit my poke moves and there were only 2 moves that were available to edit either flare blitz or reversal the other 2 werent in the options to check or uncheck. I wanted to uncheck solarbeam so i could learn thunderfang so i just i added thunderfang and now I dont have outrage anymore. Can you help me put outrage back please. I have the money to edit poke moves.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Moves learnt by TMs and Move Tutor aren't available to be edited via Playerdex. If you edit the pokémon moveset then those moves will desapear and you'll need to teach them by using TMs or Move Tutor again. In this case you'll need to buy another TM 22 and use the Move Tutor NPC one more time. Good luck~ :) [/glow]

SOULTAKER1994

TM = Temporary Moves..
had this happen many times try not to edit moves when youve got tms on..

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Outrage isn't a TM. Move tutor in goldenrod tunnel can teach outrage to arcanine after completing a small quest. :) [/glow]

BaSheRR

after i train a growlithe from 25-75 he will teach outrage to whoever that can learn it?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
BaSheRR said:
after i train a growlithe from 25-75 he will teach outrage to whoever that can learn it?
[glow=red]After leveling a Growlithe up from level 25 or lower till level 75 the Move Tutor NPC will teach outrage to any Arcanine only for $25,000. :) [/glow]