One Month Pass: Safari Zone

How much do you believe a monthly safari zone pass should cost?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1m

• I don't believe a monthly pass should be available

• Total voters

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I think offering discounts for time or more passes like the train system will not only help the hunters who already use the zones and those who would despite the prices as they are.. But it will also encourage others to give it a go who are put off by the limited way it is done now. I also agree with what has been said about revising the spawns so that the safari zones are more needed or desired. That would have to happen as an overall map spawn revision though I think, since it would effect several other areas of the game.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
I disagree, a month is a lot... the safari zone won't be a safari anymore(Expedition with the objetive of capturing exotic animals - pokemon in this case) its supposed to be an special habitat on which some rare species are in, if this is implemented it will be like the rest of the areas, ''very accesible'' with a big chance of finding the uncommon species. I may agree with the idea if you were talking about a week pass or 3 days pass, but a month sounds like a lot of time (to me).
If I were a hunter I wouldn't want to see the staff putting easy what is supposed to be hard. Just throwing my thougts on the matter .-

UpsetSleepybear

Website
xat.com
ive been hunting alot in johto safari zone last 3 days cose of guild event that we have and i reallly like this idea,but your'e prices are far to low ive spend like 600k in 3 days so i will prolly reach ur 1m in 5-6 days max...yeah ive been afk kicked dced all that (that prolly helped me to reach 600k in 3 days :D ) but really this prices are far to low

Raimu_fox25

I voted for 1million for the monthly pass why heres my reasoning.

In the Irc chat there was talk of a Possible reduction of price per time from 3k to 2k sooo that being said heres some math.

2k * 5 * 4 * 7 = 280k per week

the * 5 part is you figure for every hour 10 minutes are spent in pc looking at ivs and releasing during this and on average people spent about 4 hours online per day. THen it was equated that a 30k weekly discount could be added to the weekly pass which would knock it down to 250k

So 4 weeks in a month at 250k = 1 million and I dont see that as too terribly bad to ask for when you equate a month usually being counted as 30 days so youre already practically getting 2 free days on top of a hefty discount.

currently though the Price is 3k so to do math there its

3k * 5 * 4 * 7 = 420k

I dont see anything less than 1 million being reasonable for 420k per 4 hours a day for a week thats almost like they are giving away the entries and would be Highly illogical.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
From my perspective having a pass so you could come and go without having to talk to the NPC and pay is fine, a small bonus to the more dedicated hunters is fine too, but I would be heavily against removing the time limit that there currently is. As you have already covered this in your idea I have no problems with the core idea, I like to see things that encourages and rewards legitimate effort.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Well I feel that placing the average online hunting hours for the average player at 4 is flawed. 4 hours hunting every day is very dedicated, and I feel that average hunters would be hard pressed to spend even 2 continuous hours grinding. This is why I feel people who spend 4 hours per day are deserving of a major discount, especially when the botters can't take advantage of it.

Fionavara

how about this, as a suggestion, rethink revamp kanto safari as it is really obsolete..it is...
1 weeks pass = 500k
2 weeks pass = 1M

All honestly 1 month is to long I agree, I use up around 450k in just one day....but then I'm an exception to confirm the rule....I suspect average person dont use more then 120-180k
But 1 week and 2 weeks hunting in safari would be enough to justify the pass and the fee.
still think both safaris should have same time table as the prices are the same, and more so if we would have passes for longer durations.
10min each or 20 min each in both safaris, since moving around in the safaris still takes time.
and think of the nice new stuff you could put in kanto safari, the johto safari was an awesume map achievment when it was first relased even if we all miss the starters as HRs, the layout of the maps is really good looking...Kanto safari maps...not so much...really booring to just look at not to mention hunting on both pokemonwise and grapical wise.
how about a nice trapinch in kanto safari for example? in a nice big montain region...
or move dratini into a nice little watery cave?
maybe kangaskan like the flat step it is in now but a little more trees wouldn't go a miss. for the baby kangas to climb in, I seem to remmeber lots of djungle trees in the anime...
and how about a lapras back in kanto..I'd like that...I still miss the bugger in WL...all those endless hours fishing without more then a bite every secund hour or so...then a lapras...that always made my day! =D

well think on it whoever is incharge of this stuff!

BlackBloodz

I'm okay with that .. just one thing
Won't that help botters to actually bot in safari ?
Like now , there's no S eevee S magby S barboach S slugma .. etc of pokes only available in safari , not because people dont hunt them .. it's because most of the current S Hrs/Vrs were gotten by bot.

Few people can till bot in safari atm , but most of them are "stupid" .. you can easily catch them out of the safari after their 20 mins are gone .. and the others get caught in

I believe with this pass .. more and more people will hunt it without being kicked

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
EcoWOLFrb said:
- To help prevent bots from abusing the monthly pass I think the 10-20min timed session should still be active even with the pass.

It's funny how many people don't read the whole post before commenting.

Merse

Youngster
I'm still concerned. What if a bot can go back to the Zone by itself?

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
then what's stopping them from doing that now merse? You'd still have to talk to an NPC to get in the same as before.

nemo55

I voted 1 million too, makes most sense, and the math itself shows it in Raimu_Fox' statement.