Oh how cute.

FireLadyMai

Banned
Oh look the playerdex has been updated. And I can honestly say I hate it.

But don't say that in game, or you might get muted and kicked. *gasp* Shocking I know right? Staff banning with little to no reason?! [That's sarcasm for all you neanderthals who didn't get it ;). ]

And screwing the guild members? Making us pay MONTHLY to have our guilds open? Yeah go screw yourself Bluerise. You complain about how your life sucks and we're supposed to have a pity party for you, maybe you should realize your life sucks because Karma is a *****. Oh and that's not just because you changed things, that's for every bs move you've made against Shane (need I remind you whom is THE CO-OWNER AND CREATOR of this game you like to pretend you're God in).

Pez~

If you have suggestions for the improvement of the site, why don't you raise them up as a suggestion? Things are always open for change.

FireLadyMai

Banned
Probably because (MOST) staff has to CARE before any suggestions are listened to. If you don't agree or at least pucker up and kiss (MOST) of staffs backside they don't really care what suggestions you make. It's that whole god complex I mentioned earlier.

Saurus

Banned
Um, I too didn't like what happened to Shane but you can't blame Bluerise for everything and instead of carrying out hate speech, why don't you stop nagging about the past and enjoy the present.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Any useful feedback is welcome. Anything that contains rude language however can't be taken seriously.

FireLadyMai

Banned
Saurus said:
Um, I too didn't like what happened to Shane but you can't blame Bluerise for everything and instead of carrying out hate speech, why don't you stop nagging about the past and enjoy the present.

Because this isn't stuff that's happening in the past, this is stuff that's still going on, and I'm sick and tired of the way he, and the other staff members are acting.

Oh and if you can see it, I didn't JUST blame Bluerise, I blamed other staff too, because the way they are all acting is out of hand. I'm pointing out Bluerise for a reason, because he is the worst. God complex's aren't cute.

FireLadyMai

Banned
Bluerise said:
Any useful feedback is welcome. Anything that contains rude language however can't be taken seriously.

Oh I'm sorry did I offend you with my language, or the fact that I actually spoke the truth and you know it's your Karma that's the reason why your life is so bad? Oooooh poor you. Care to explain why you banned Scotty for asking you a question? AN INNOCENT QUESTION at that. Oh that's because you have a god complex and HEAVEN FORBID PEOPLE AREN'T BOWING AT YOUR FEET AND THANKING YOUR FOR YOUR CRAPPY UPDATE. Personally I just think you're a crappy programmer and you thought you were great. Now everyone knows you're not. There is another thing you can add to your pitty party list! Yay you, you have one more thing to try to make people feel sorry for. If you want people to feel sorry for you, you should try being a decent person. And I love how you're trying to squeeze more money out of the players. Is that because the money that's going into the game isn't enough to pay all your bills?

I hope one of two things happen. You either leave for GOOD. Or Shane shuts down the whole game.

Oh and to dude up there, this is what I'm talking about. Problems are STILL happening more and more. And for us who aren't kissing staff and Bluerise's butt, we're not allowed to disagree or even ask questions without getting banned. Now tell me, how is that fair?

Saurus

Banned
Bluerise said:

I don't understand why you're asking for useful feedback. The poster clearly has no intention of giving that. I'd lock this post.

PrinceCharming

Banned
Website
www.facebook.com
Saurus said:
Bluerise said:

I don't understand why you're asking for useful feedback. The poster clearly has no intention of giving that. I'd lock this post.

Yes, lock the post. That wont make you look bad at all. Locking a post from someone who doesn't share your opinion, and who is calling you out on the BS going on. Great idea. Why don't you just ban everyone who doesn't like you while you're at it? Oh. Wait. You already did that.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If I wanted to ban Scotty outright from the game, he would have had further bans. I don't expect people to feel sorry for me.

As suggested, if you have any suggestions - feel free to make them known on Suggestion Box.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Just to note, the staff and Shane have been discussing things as of late.