No email receive

szabi953

Hello ! 

I have my original account and i can't log in to it ! I tried to recover my account but i haven't received the password reset email from PWO ! The email and the account is valid cuz i got the green message ! I think the problem is this is a hungarian email website and it can cause problems with the receival progress ::( The last email from pwo was at 2016 and 2014 so yes its my valid email and username ! Can i have some help? Manual email change or something like this? Thanks a lot ! username: szaller email: szabi953@freemail.hu ! Thanks for you help!

Szaller

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
szabi953 said:
Hello ! 

I have my original account and i can't log in to it ! I tried to recover my account but i haven't received the password reset email from PWO ! The email and the account is valid cuz i got the green message ! I think the problem is this is a hungarian email website and it can cause problems with the receival progress ::( The last email from pwo was at 2016 and 2014 so yes its my valid email and username ! Can i have some help? Manual email change or something like this? Thanks a lot ! username: szaller email: szabi953@freemail.hu ! Thanks for you help!

Szaller

It seems you were able to complete your recovery process. Enjoy the game.