Event Nightmare in Grimewood

whisMEAT

Youngster
I cant give Lava Cookie to my pokemon :mad::mad::mad: It will be epic after slapping the mayor and buying a 10k cookie just to give my delcatty. But i cant :(

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
So, I know that some players are missing some moves that could be useful In the event spawns. Sadly, we could not be able to add all moves in a single event. Besides that, you are able to try your luck at the wish fountain located in Grimewood. Who knows if your desire to learn a specific move will be granted?

Mallow-

Youngster
I cant give Lava Cookie to my pokemon :mad::mad::mad: It will be epic after slapping the mayor and buying a 10k cookie just to give my delcatty. But i cant :(
Can relate. I take the Flute path to complete the quest, but still bought a Lava Cookie just for the sake of haveing one ^^

Ramensnoodle

Youngster

This is why I'm not a fan of the patchy grass maps. Its fine when I'm moving in one direction but as soon as I decide to change its rubber bands you and there is not enough grass areas like a normal map to auto correct the issue.

justme1306

Youngster

This is why I'm not a fan of the patchy grass maps. Its fine when I'm moving in one direction but as soon as I decide to change its rubber bands you and there is not enough grass areas like a normal map to auto correct the issue.
i agree - watching youtube while grinding with that type of grass map isnt fun lol you move right/left for 2 minutes before you realize you are not in grass anymore

whisMEAT

Youngster
i agree - watching youtube while grinding with that type of grass map isnt fun lol you move right/left for 2 minutes before you realize you are not in grass anymore
pro hunter searching for 5 seconds long consequtive spam tile XD same here

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Thanks for the great event.

Wishing Fountain was an inspired idea.

I still loved seeing the spawns on the outskirts of the map,...

The Tutors and TMs are great,...

It's nice seeing the spawns were revealed after we discovered what they were.

How long will the Tutor and TM NPCs be around for? I have some hunting I need to do before they leave.