New Guild Problem

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
I use to be the leader of the Guild Rare Hunters, and Chaotic Storm.

As time went on I figured it was time to start fresh which brought me to creating a new guild. I tried going through the process and when done it would give me an error about maybe a symbol or name or problem of the sort. Finally after getting all the good, the error of me not having enough money to create the guild arose. I didnt think I was to short on money with a couple million that I had at the time, but as a try I sold things and when I had about 70 million I tried again. Same Error: '' Not enough money to start a guild " hmm... well i waited a couple days and still the same problem. Not sure what the problem is, but wondering if anyone maybe had some insight on how to fix this or a solution to it. Thanks

TheWyatt2012

The money that's required to make a guild is a percentage of how much money everyone has, which changes frequently.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
There shouldn't be an error, we'll update the error message for the Playerdex update to include the current cost.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Thanks Lee, btw if you dont mind me asking, when the new playerdex is released for testers at the end of the month ( Hope I can be one :p ) How long will the testing period be before the actual release for all?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
2-3 weeks period likely, probably will be completely live just before Christmas Day.