New Donation Method: Monybookers

G

Dear PWO, I'm making this topic due to my inability of donating with paypal because I can't make an account in my country... anyway my suggestion is to consider this new donation method through:

www.moneybookers.com

The process is simple, people with moneybookers account can instantly transfer funds to you but the problem is the money will stay in the account, you can't withdraw them but you can use the money to buy things online... (maybe parts for the server, pay internet fees)

Hope you can take my suggestion into consideration and check if this payment method suits you

Best regards :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Moneybookers is one of many secondary donation services that has been recommended to us before. However, we do not wish to look into adding a second donation system until our current is working as intended, to reduce the inconvenience and the work required.

G

I want to donate for the game but I can't, is there any way other than paypal :S

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Not at this time, sorry. Besides, we're closing the Donation system from today until further notice, as discussed in the Announcements.

G

Jinji said:
Not at this time, sorry. Besides, we're closing the Donation system from today until further notice, as discussed in the Announcements.

Unfortunately I read that yesterday, just my luck :S