Musky the sleep clause braker

DH94

Youngster
Just so everyone and you see what a piece of lying **** you are!
After warning you and being aware of what sleep clause is, you put my second poke to sleep and argue only one is asleep...clearly from this screenshot even someone like you can see my furret asleep as a result of you spaming sleep moves and my latias just waking (see the notification on the left that it woke)!
I guess braking the rules to achieve victory on two consecutive rbs we had is no problem for you altho you want to appear as the most friendly person in the world.
Dont beg me to unignore you again, dont beg me to add you as a friend, because you dont deserve either and are a dead man to me!!!image_2021-11-15_160031.png

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
While Clauses are not an official part of PWO gameplay, we recognise their importance to the more battle-focused of Pokémon Trainers. The PWO Staff therefore encourage everyone who engages in PvP to research Clauses and understand the types of rules that many Trainers often choose to "enforce" in the interests of fair and fun battle.

This having been said, whenever a Trainer wishes to introduce any type of voluntary rule into a battle, the Staff highly recommend that both players discuss this with each other and ensure both parties understand and agree with the terms, to ensure neither side causes unnecessary upset. In the event a player breaks an agreed upon rule, this should be brought up with them in the first instance to ensure this was not a simple accident or misunderstanding. However, if there are repeated instances of players ignoring rules that the two of you had clearly agreed on beforehand, this could be classed as harassing behaviour. In such case it would be acceptable and encouraged to report the player on Community Watch with evidence of the agreed rules and clauses; a demonstration that these were discussed and agreed upon by both parties beforehand; and proof of the rules being breached. Staff members will review the situation accordingly.

@DH94 I understand you were angry about the situation and wanted to make people aware of what happened, but please tone down the language in future. This is a family-friendly environment - masked swears and death threats are unacceptable behaviour.

ShinyMuskyEZ

Youngster
Just so everyone and you see what a piece of lying **** you are!
After warning you and being aware of what sleep clause is, you put my second poke to sleep and argue only one is asleep...clearly from this screenshot even someone like you can see my furret asleep as a result of you spaming sleep moves and my latias just waking (see the notification on the left that it woke)!
I guess braking the rules to achieve victory on two consecutive rbs we had is no problem for you altho you want to appear as the most friendly person in the world.
Dont beg me to unignore you again, dont beg me to add you as a friend, because you dont deserve either and are a dead man to me!!!View attachment 6760
Sorry, I didn't read and know the rules, I'm apologize DH94 :(

Last edited:

thunderclap

Youngster
death threats
Slight exaggeration..

I can't help but think DH94 is trolling a bit here. Can't see anyone legitimately getting this upset over a silly battle. The phrase "you're dead to me" is pretty standard banter, mostly used jokingly, and never as a threat. Not defending his choice of words, just saying.. this thread is dramatic / exaggerated enough lol.

DH94

Youngster
Sorry, I didn't ready and know the rules, I'm apologize DH94 :(
When Jobey and you discused those rules, that are enforced in his future tournament not even one day ago, you had no trouble understanding it so stop pretending.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
For the record, I've subsequently had a discussion with Musky and have helped him to come to a better understanding of what Clauses mean. I am confident situations like this should not happen again - but if they do, please feel free to file a report on Community Watch.

Isguros

Youngster
Slight exaggeration..

I can't help but think DH94 is trolling a bit here. Can't see anyone legitimately getting this upset over a silly battle. The phrase "you're dead to me" is pretty standard banter, mostly used jokingly, and never as a threat. Not defending his choice of words, just saying.. this thread is dramatic / exaggerated enough lol.
I believe the confusion came to be because 'you [...] are a dead man to me' is a contamination between 'you're dead to me' and 'you're a dead man'.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
For the record, I've subsequently had a discussion with Musky and have helped him to come to a better understanding of what Clauses mean. I am confident situations like this should not happen again - but if they do, please feel free to file a report on Community Watch.
The problem is this has been discussed with him multiple times the past couple of days alone (as I have witnessed it, I would also like to state @DH94 as been more than patient with him up to this point) and he has demonstrated that he does have an understanding of the clauses.

Really unfortunate this has escalated so much though.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The problem is this has been discussed with him multiple times the past couple of days alone (as I have witnessed it, I would also like to state @DH94 as been more than patient with him up to this point) and he has demonstrated that he does have an understanding of the clauses.

Really unfortunate this has escalated so much though.
I see. I wasn't aware that this was a recurring issue that others had also witnessed.
I will forgive DH94's outburst given the circumstances. Everything else I've said already.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Well, I don't know if I have the right to talk much about that matter but all I could say that Musky is new and he's not aware of most of clauses and stuff. In fact, he asked me about some in private and I explained to him and I will explain to him more as well. That is the case and I would excuse anyone in the same spot with the same experience which is pretty normal to act in a way. Even though DH I know how it feels when your opponent breaks a clause. Its really annoying I know. But this case has variables like most importantly is the lack of awareness and experience that makes me support him this time.

Last edited: