Muggings

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
This economy sucks. Old players have more money than they know what to do with, and already own better pokemon of each species than I ever will so they'll never buy my pokemon. And new players have no money and no pokemon worth getting.

So, with that in mind, let us borrow a page out of Grand Theft Auto and introduce "Muggings".

For this idea we would put Team Rock NPCs around the map and they can recruit players. Once recruited, our player sprites can change to a Team Rocket Sprite and now we can Mug other players for their pokemon and/ or money.

This seems to be the most fun idea I can come up with. It would be able to fix some of the problems we have around here.

Also/ alternately, we can have Team Rocket Sprites around the map that sneak out and mug players. This would create a constant need to replace our pokemon and stimulate the economy.

Soblem Prolved. (^_^)

Klay

Youngster
-it's 0 fun for victims (not matter how they play)
-it's a no-no experience for new players (i'll stay at Pallet Town just to steal noobs' charmanders and release them, because charmander is trash starter which shouldn't exist)
-there's no downside for being a thief
-replacing stolen poks people worked hard (+/-) to buy/find, but without cash because also got robbed and poor
-while PWO is a comfy place to create and maintain bonds, mugging is a comfy way to create and feed hatred and dramas

How does it stimulate the economy if we can just steal what we would have wanted to buy?

Last edited:

justme1306

Youngster
old players just need a reason to play - havent been on a lot lately been so busy but ive been surprised to see a LOT of events since halloween - that would bring back old players - new pokemons to hunt - new items - atleast its fun to see staff doing events - hope i can join one soon :p
and for muggings other players pokes - not sure its a good idea - do you know how many years people been hunting for them? best solution if you want something is...trying to buy or hunt them yourself - stealing people pokemons will only make them leave and make economy even worst - but i know youre probably trolling :) cya soon everyone

Klay

Youngster
That is very untruth, this suggestion is way too serious to be a troll.
And someone else wants the same as Rygar.
Screen_Shot_03-11-20_at_07.55_PM.PNG