More sense in moves of pokes in random battles

furchia

screen i can left without any further words.
just can poke attacks can be more balanced? at least two damage attacks, at least one stab attack? cause what's the sense of this poke on screen? what's the reason to battle since you have 3 such pokes in your team? chansey and arceus with only shadow claw that takes only 1\6 of tangela after 3 sword dance (not even tangrowth?) and then Towel or Ahmed would be telling you smth like 'azazaz... why you leaving even without trying to battle?'

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
screen i can left without any further words.
just can poke attacks can be more balanced? at least two damage attacks, at least one stab attack? cause what's the sense of this poke on screen? what's the reason to battle since you have 3 such pokes in your team? chansey and arceus with only shadow claw that takes only 1\6 of tangela after 3 sword dance (not even tangrowth?) and then Towel or Ahmed would be telling you smth like 'azazaz... why you leaving even without trying to battle?'
Oh, you just don't know the right strategy, you are simply supposed to rotate between substitute and rest, and while asleep you spam sleep talk and spam bulk up when awake. In the end, you have the advantage because you are more likely to use all your PP and in turn, more likely to get a 5th move in the form of struggle. ;) The ultimate stall tactic, a secret strategy that's been hidden since the dawn of time itself. You're a chosen one, you should be proud for this opportunity that so many dream of.:cool:

whisMEAT

Youngster
Oh, you just don't know the right strategy, you are simply supposed to rotate between substitute and rest, and while asleep you spam sleep talk and spam bulk up when awake. In the end, you have the advantage because you are more likely to use all your PP and in turn, more likely to get a 5th move in the form of struggle. ;) The ultimate stall tactic, a secret strategy that's been hidden since the dawn of time itself. You're a chosen one, you should be proud for this opportunity that so many dream of.:cool:
thats genius as much as it is freaking lame XD

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
and then Towel or Ahmed would be telling you smth like 'azazaz... why you leaving even without trying to battle?'

I end up in a similar position with a certain player or 2 wondering why I DCed. I don't feel like fighting a worthless battle. This happens to me when either A: I have no pokemon that can fight back as in the Screenshot, or B: I have pokemon that cannot fight back because the opponent has a god mode faster than anything and will ONE HIT KILL every damn thing I have because my team is loaded with grass and bugs, and they have fire and flying.