misclick

whisMEAT

Youngster
i think i accidently discarded my power anklet. if it can be checked that if i did, can i have it back?

shodan21

Youngster
discarded? if you mean you released a poke that was holding it, you can unrelease the poke (or possibly remove the item from it in the release box on playerdex?).

Isguros

Youngster
I think he ment that he right-clicked on the item and pressed 'Discard Item', and then, when a new window popped up to ask if he was sure to discard said item, he pressed yes again... I doubt that there's a system in place that keeps track of whoever discards what items, and therefore I don't think you're able to retrieve the item that you've discarded... but I applaud you for trying though..

whisMEAT

Youngster
:( i guess i discarded. i tried to give item to a pokemon and not sure if i clicked yes later. i was just sleepy and didnt realized i discarded neither it was different "are you sure" question. i simply cant found it anywhere. big big brain time

shodan21

Youngster
I think he ment that he right-clicked on the item and pressed 'Discard Item', and then, when a new window popped up to ask if he was sure to discard said item, he pressed yes again... I doubt that there's a system in place that keeps track of whoever discards what items, and therefore I don't think you're able to retrieve the item that you've discarded... but I applaud you for trying though..
huh... dont think i ever noticed that "feature"... is it new?