Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Two months. As stated.

Boora

Youngster
Shoddy is correct in this matter.

Good job bud

and props to staff for working with the comminity as always ! :)

DH94

Youngster
Thank you shodan and the staff for this event. I really enjoyed hunting and I think the quest was easy enough but not too tedious, like Pinkam, to collect drop items, only problem I see with it that the whole event had low lvl pokemon and was accessible to new players, but when they got to the part with Pory Z it was practically impossible for them to beat them at that lvl.
Spawn wise, I like having multiple T4s on the map which ensured enough of an opportunity to catch a good iv one without filling 10+ boxes with many T3 pokes. I find it weird only 1 T2 shiny was found in whole event, but I guess some of us are doomed to only get T1 shinnies :p
In total I hunted for 173h in the event and another 10 on my alt and found in total: 49 Porygons, 21 Electabuzzes, 23 Magnezones, 7 S Magnetons, 15 S Voltorbs and 6 S Grimers.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Thank you very much for the event! it was small but nice! Magnezone, new evolution item, new TMs... looking forward to more events like this one!

justme1306

Youngster
This. I like this. Gives us time to hunt the pokemon we need for the tutors if we don't already have it.

But, some are T5, and ....

yeah i was thinking the same lol its nice to have tutor for long time but cant get items dropping to trade for those tutors :p