Mewtwo

Klay

Youngster
The game you're talking about is a TCG, which is really different from a RPG (like Yellow/Black/any handheld pokémon games, and PWO). PTCGO and PWO can't be compared at all. That would be as comparing a football match and a J-pop live performance.

In handheld games (like Yellow, Black, Cristal, etc...), being able to catch legendaries is "acceptable" (even if I personally think is a borderline idea to let a 10 yo child catch something that is literally a god) because the player is alone. About battling other players, Nintendo kinda consider "a player on his game" as "a version of the protagonist in his own reality". This way, when you trade or battle someone else, you're battling/trading with "a yourself from another dimension". This is assumed since UltraSun/UltraMoon, and it explains that there are more than just 1 legendary from its specie in a single battle (since they're not from the same reality).

PWO is a MMO game, which mean there's a lot of players on a same game. If everyone would have a Arceus, it would imply there are as many Unique God of Pokémon (aka Arceus) as players owning one. And this would just break the RP side of PWO, and all its flavor. On a battle point of view, releasing legendaries would make them overused by battlers. And since there's no tier in PWO (OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, etc...), a new player who just wants his/her 5 wins for the Dragon's Den Quest will have to deal with lvl 100 legendaries owned by old players. If it's true old players have good poks in general, legendary poks have extremely good base stats and aren't as easy to deal with as a Gengar or a Skarmory (aka poks that are often used in pvp nowadays). On a business point of view adding legendary poks is just adding something that new players (which are the most active part of the community rn) will never be able to buy because only some old players/midclass players have and will not sell for less than millions/billions.

To put it all in a single sentence: adding legendaries will mostly have a bad influence on the game and its playerbase.

(this is an opinion, thx to respect it)

KarashMaster92

Klay said:
The game you're talking about is a TCG, which is really different from a RPG (like Yellow/Black/any handheld pokémon games, and PWO). PTCGO and PWO can't be compared at all. That would be as comparing a football match and a J-pop live performance.

In handheld games (like Yellow, Black, Cristal, etc...), being able to catch legendaries is "acceptable" (even if I personally think is a borderline idea to let a 10 yo child catch something that is literally a god) because the player is alone. About battling other players, Nintendo kinda consider "a player on his game" as "a version of the protagonist in his own reality". This way, when you trade or battle someone else, you're battling/trading with "a yourself from another dimension". This is assumed since UltraSun/UltraMoon, and it explains that there are more than just 1 legendary from its specie in a single battle (since they're not from the same reality).

PWO is a MMO game, which mean there's a lot of players on a same game. If everyone would have a Arceus, it would imply there are as many Unique God of Pokémon (aka Arceus) as players owning one. And this would just break the RP side of PWO, and all its flavor. On a battle point of view, releasing legendaries would make them overused by battlers. And since there's no tier in PWO (OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, etc...), a new player who just wants his/her 5 wins for the Dragon's Den Quest will have to deal with lvl 100 legendaries owned by old players. If it's true old players have good poks in general, legendary poks have extremely good base stats and aren't as easy to deal with as a Gengar or a Skarmory (aka poks that are often used in pvp nowadays). On a business point of view adding legendary poks is just adding something that new players (which are the most active part of the community rn) will never be able to buy because only some old players/midclass players have and will not sell for less than millions/billions.

To put it all in a single sentence: adding legendaries will mostly have a bad influence on the game and its playerbase.

(this is an opinion, thx to respect it)

I respect your opinion, but i think the opposite, the game will be so much funny if you can enjoy of all pokemons. And I think it's one of the reasons why this game does not have a lot of people playing. For exemple, you talk abbout arceus, i hate it, I did not want it even if you gave it to me, because i dont like him, even if he is the best pokémon. As you can see, not everyone would want an arceus, nobody like the same, so in my opinion the game would go the same. My favourite pokemon is mewtwo, not just for the power, i really love his appearance. My favourite team would be, Raichu, Charizard, Blastoise, Alakazam, Mew and Mewtwo, as you can see, only 2 legendaries in my favourite pokemons, and there are many more, so in my opinion you are wrong. You take this too seriously, millions of dollars for a virtual thing? Are you out of your mind? This is not a real thing, this is sometyhing to entertain people dude, and I think it would be a lot more fun for normal people like me who just want to have fun playing the game, and not take it as a lifestyle or anything of the sort, it's a bit sick to talk about millions of dollars for something that is virtual. There is no gods dude, its just a virtual thing, and im not religious at all, there is no gods in this life, least of all in a game.

Klay

Youngster
When I say millions/billions, i talk about pokédollars (ingame currency).
Also, good to know, some people (and still active people, hi Jobey) spent a pretty huge amount of real cash into this game, to get things they don't reasonably need, but they really want for their collection. That's not something only in PWO, there are people for whom their ingame collection is a real accomplishment for them.

Some players only/mostly play for the business part (selling/buying poks/items to become richer and richer/fullfill a collection). I (a hunter/helper) am not one of them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't consider them when staff implements something. That's again not something only in PWO, you'd be surprised to know how much economy is important in every single MMOs. And even more surprised to know that 30% of people who played this stupid free game that is Candy Crush (which does 550 000+ US dollars benefits daily) actually put cash on it.

About the god part, I'm not exactly what we call a believer irl. To be exact, you took the word out of its context, and that makes your comment pretty useless about that part.
I talked about God, more precisely "Unique God of Pokémon" because that's what my example of a legendary pok is. I took this example because in pokémon lore, it's obvious that there's only 1 god. Just to give you an idea how stupid it would be to see more than 1 Arceus ingame:
"Arceus is known as "The Original One", as it is said that it created Sinnoh and Ransei, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians and creation trio. " (bulbapedia)
Litterally, a pok that has created everything in a universe. On a roleplay point of view (pokémon being RPgames, it's supposed to be the most important point of view), how do you explain players catching some of it?

Just forget that example, and let's do it with Mewtwo. And let's start with some story (movie only, because anime lacks of too many things to be canon).
After several failed experiences of creating the "best being for battles", Team Rocket scientists made Mewtwo. They tried to control it with a technology way further advanced than pokéball technology, but Mewtwo was upset of its state and destroyed the whole island. Actually, Mewtwo is so independant that it created its own pokéballs and has its own pokémons, like an actual 10 year old child that the player is supposed to be in original games.
Btw Mewtwo destroyed all datas of its creation with the lab, and Giovanni (before he left) didn't feel like starting it all from scratches. Team Rocket even tried to take it back with Giovanni's army. And they failed.

Mewtwo is unique, independant and rebellious. Let's say that, for handheld games, the Master Ball is so overpowered that it can tames something that isn't even a pokémon (because Mewtwo isn't a pokémon, it's an ersatz of Mew).
Right now, PWO follows that. Mewtwo has been a reward for PWO Official Tournament, and the player who has it is inactive. Now it is a NPC (doesn't have its own team like in the first movie, but that could be an idea for an event boss) that has a little opinion of humans.
If Mewtwo would be released as a pokémon for players, all its story, what makes it one of the most loved and interesting characters of all Pokémon franchise, would be thrown in the trash.

You said releasing legendaries would keep players. A Mewtwo (for the said tournament) and a Mew (idr for what, another official thingy) have been used as rewards by staff. The accounts owning them are inactive for years now. Having a legendary pokémon (while other players doesn't, making those 2 players ones of the most important players in PWO (they even have their own NPCs)) didn't make them stay.

edit: for my sanity sake, this is my last post in this thread, even if i may not be agree with what will be said

KarashMaster92

Klay said:
Also, good to know, some people (and still active people, hi Jobey) spent a pretty huge amount of real cash into this game, to get things they don't reasonably need, but they really want for their collection. That's not something only in PWO, there are people for whom their ingame collection is a real accomplishment for them.

Some players only/mostly play for the business part (selling/buying poks/items to become richer and richer/fullfill a collection). I (a hunter/helper) am not one of them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't consider them when staff implements something. That's again not something only in PWO, you'd be surprised to know how much economy is important in every single MMOs. And even more surprised to know that 30% of people who played this stupid free game that is Candy Crush (which does 550 000+ US dollars benefits daily) actually put cash on it.

About the god part, I'm not exactly what we call a believer irl. To be exact, you took the word out of its context, and that makes your comment pretty useless about that part.
I talked about God, more precisely "Unique God of Pokémon" because that's what my example of a legendary pok is. I took this example because in pokémon lore, it's obvious that there's only 1 god. Just to give you an idea how stupid it would be to see more than 1 Arceus ingame:
"Arceus is known as "The Original One", as it is said that it created Sinnoh and Ransei, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians and creation trio. " (bulbapedia)
Litterally, a pok that has created everything in a universe. On a roleplay point of view (pokémon being RPgames, it's supposed to be the most important point of view), how do you explain players catching some of it?

Just forget that example, and let's do it with Mewtwo. And let's start with some story (movie only, because anime lacks of too many things to be canon).
After several failed experiences of creating the "best being for battles", Team Rocket scientists made Mewtwo. They tried to control it with a technology way further advanced than pokéball technology, but Mewtwo was upset of its state and destroyed the whole island. Actually, Mewtwo is so independant that it created its own pokéballs and has its own pokémons, like an actual 10 year old child that the player is supposed to be in original games.
Btw Mewtwo destroyed all datas of its creation with the lab, and Giovanni (before he left) didn't feel like starting it all from scratches. Team Rocket even tried to take it back with Giovanni's army. And they failed.

Mewtwo is unique, independant and rebellious. Let's say that, for handheld games, the Master Ball is so overpowered that it can tames something that isn't even a pokémon (because Mewtwo isn't a pokémon, it's an ersatz of Mew).
Right now, PWO follows that. Mewtwo has been a reward for PWO Official Tournament, and the player who has it is inactive. Now it is a NPC (doesn't have its own team like in the first movie, but that could be an idea for an event boss) that has a little opinion of humans.
If Mewtwo would be released as a pokémon for players, all its story, what makes it one of the most loved and interesting characters of all Pokémon franchise, would be thrown in the trash.

You said releasing legendaries would keep players. A Mewtwo (for the said tournament) and a Mew (idr for what, another official thingy) have been used as rewards by staff. The accounts owning them are inactive for years now. Having a legendary pokémon (while other players doesn't, making those 2 players ones of the most important players in PWO (they even have their own NPCs)) didn't make them stay.

edit: for my sanity sake, this is my last post in this thread, even if i may not be agree with what will be said

You're right about almost everything you said, but this is a game made for the fans, it's not official, and I'm not saying it's better or worse than the officials, this game is almost perfect, I love it, but if even the official games like PTCGO, Pokemon GO and so many other official games make the pokemons all available to all players, why is this supposedly meant to please fans not? There are so many pokemon games made for fans that make all the pokemons available, so many. 

And in relation to history, you're right, but even in the television series, what is the purpose of ash? Catch all the pokemons, make the collection complete, why does not the game also allow us this?

And i think that is not fair, just some players get legendaries, thats not fair, you said that the one how have mewtwo, is not playing the game for years, that's stupid, the only mewtwo is on an inactive account. I really think that the game creaters need to think more about fans wishes, not just about this, not just about this matter, but if they heard fans, i think that they will improve the game and win more players.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]If your argument is that players "demand" Legendary Pokémon, I have a surprise for you. Truthfully, in ten years of operating this game, we Staff have received very few requests from the Playerbase for Legendaries, let alone requests where a solid argument has been made for their inclusion which does not boil down to personal greed.

As for the point about Ash Ketchum - while I give the anime short shrift in terms of its accuracy and overall fit with the main canon of Pokémon (Satoshi Tajiri himself has admitted that it is the Mangas, rather than the anime, that better fit the ideal for how he imagined the Pokémon World to be like), it is perhaps notable that, excluding Ho-oh, most appearances of Legendary Pokémon in the Anime have been retricted to the movies; and we have never seen more than one example of each species; nor has Ash ever caught one.
[/Glow]

KarashMaster92

Jinji said:
[Glow=#9932CC]If your argument is that players "demand" Legendary Pokémon, I have a surprise for you. Truthfully, in ten years of operating this game, we Staff have received very few requests from the Playerbase for Legendaries, let alone requests where a solid argument has been made for their inclusion which does not boil down to personal greed.

As for the point about Ash Ketchum - while I give the anime short shrift in terms of its accuracy and overall fit with the main canon of Pokémon (Satoshi Tajiri himself has admitted that it is the Mangas, rather than the anime, that better fit the ideal for how he imagined the Pokémon World to be like), it is perhaps notable that, excluding Ho-oh, most appearances of Legendary Pokémon in the Anime have been retricted to the movies; and we have never seen more than one example of each species; nor has Ash ever caught one.
[/Glow]

Ok, nice point of view, now i remenber why i stop playing this game. Enjoy your fantastic game, I've seen that I'm over when even an administrator say that. I will search search for a complete game, there are so many of them, bye.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
KarashMaster92 said:
Jinji said:

[/Glow]

Ok, nice point of view, now i remenber why i stop playing this game. Enjoy your fantastic game, I've seen that I'm over when even an administrator say that. I will search search for a complete game, there are so many of them, bye.

[Glow=#9932CC]My apologies if you feel as though the responses to your feedback, both from players and from Staff, have "pushed you out" of being a part of the PWO community or playing the game. This is certainly not the emotion we wish to foster in any of our players.

Your feedback regarding the lack of Legendaries is something we appreciate and have continued to listen to throughout your many postings in this thread. It is important to note that we have never ruled out the possibility of introducing Legendaries to the game in the future, whether it be via an event or some in-game content. In the various postings I have made in this thread, I have merely attempted to lay down the facts regarding the Staff viewpoint on how we feel Legendaries should be implemeted; and that there has been so little demand for Legendaries that there has been no reason, as of this time, to prioritise their inclusion. Were this to change, we certainly would reconsider our position and open ourselves up to a more active dialogue with the Playerbase as to why, and how, Legendary Pokémon should feature in the game.

I appreciate your passion for Pokémon as a franchise and for specific species in particular; and I am sorry that we cannot provide you with a route to acquire the Pokémon you wish to have at this time.
[/Glow]

Paarthurnax~

KarashMaster92 said:
Klay said:

You're right about almost everything you said, but this is a game made for the fans, it's not official, and I'm not saying it's better or worse than the officials, this game is almost perfect, I love it, but if even the official games like PTCGO, Pokemon GO and so many other official games make the pokemons all available to all players, why is this supposedly meant to please fans not? There are so many pokemon games made for fans that make all the pokemons available, so many. 

And in relation to history, you're right, but even in the television series, what is the purpose of ash? Catch all the pokemons, make the collection complete, why does not the game also allow us this?

And i think that is not fair, just some players get legendaries, thats not fair, you said that the one how have mewtwo, is not playing the game for years, that's stupid, the only mewtwo is on an inactive account. I really think that the game creaters need to think more about fans wishes, not just about this, not just about this matter, but if they heard fans, i think that they will improve the game and win more players.

Clarification: The mewtwo no longer exists on any account.

Mew still exists on a (possibly) inactive account making it the only player-held legendary.

As others have stated the "old" plan was to have at most one of each species available at any given time.

I, personally, am against this right now mostly because it would be difficult (maybe even impossible) to balance the vast majority of legendaries in the market and PvP.

Exceptions being, imo, the all 100 base stat legendaries which are more "average" so to speak as far as legendaries go. Beyond that, things get overpowered quick without the other uber tier pokemon being widely available (mega evolutions, other legendaries, etc).

All in all I think extreme caution should be taken in implementing legendaries at any given point in PWO's future. They have the potential to unhinge some already pretty fragile aspects of PWO.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You have asked for a staff opinion so here is one. :)

Klay has already stated some of the reasons that we don't have legendary pokemon available for players to catch or compete for in other ways these days. They aren't really canon. In the original games, certainly in Gen 1 which you're most fond of, the game was strictly one player. So having one hero wander through that Universe and catch every pokemon including the Legends made some sense. The trainer had to prove themselves against that pokemon by battling them in most cases- or in one case using their hard-earned Master Ball.

But in another way does it really make sense? If nothing else these legends are strongly independent creatures. Unique, to the world we are playing in at least. They have roles of their own to play in the world. So sticking them in pokeballs and in many cases letting them rot digitised on a computer somewhere really doesn't make sense- not to me anyway. It doesn't even make sense having them travel with one person indefinitely- they really have other important duties to take care of! So one person hogging their time would be incredibly selfish.

Then there's the question of how many legends there are of each type. The official take on it mentioned here is that there is only one in most cases but the reason there are others in the game world now that it's become multiplayer is that the others come from other dimensions. Now, if you think about it if it's selfish to horde one legend to yourself when the world needs it for other less selfish reasons taking them from other universes and hording them all in ours is the ultimate in selfishness! lol

So story-wise it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But this is a game right? And the players enjoyment should certainly be taken into account- stories can be changed if the reason to do so is important enough and the desire to do it is strong enough.

But then we come back to the original one player game vs. our multiplayer game. In balancing our spawns over the years we have made a special effort to make those spawns make sense to our game. We have endeavoured to make it fun to catch a lot of different pokemon while still keeping a select few as minor to quite major challenges. To add in an extra legendary tier spawn rate at this point would as Klay has already said more than likely keep those legends super rare (which most would think is a good thing) but also super out-of-reach for most players. So keeping to our own game policies and mechanics introducing legends as things are would just be adding a few almost exclusive pokemon for the majority of the players to be jealous over. You are already upset that there is one legend on an inactive account, would you feel any better if there were half a dozen mewtwo's about on active accounts and you knew you'd most likely never be in a position to own any yourself?

On the other hand we could as you suggest just add them all for every player to catch and own without too much difficulty- maybe through quests or something to keep them a bit unique. One per player that sort of thing? Even that way would have issues because while there are pokemon who can stand up to legends and some legends that aren't even that super- they are really in a class of their own. And like the old shinies with 28+ IVs and before that +20% IVs they would dominate the game almost the exclusion of all else. Maybe not for you who just likes Gen 1 and 'only' 2 legends, but for many others this would just not be the case. And for PvP you are almost always forced to use the most powerful pokemon to survive.

Okay, so having said all that. And I could go on all day, (and even include some reasons why it would be good to have legends). It's important to add that the above is still just my opinion- one staff member. We tend to make decisions as a group and although the general consensus over the years by the staff (even as the actual people in staff have come and gone) has remained against including legends in our game, nothing is ever really carved in stone.

I personal could see some ways to implement Legends into the game that would be both canon and fair to all. But would they please everyone? Certainly not. But something could change in the future- if it is then I just hope it is well thought through and not rushed into. We've worked hard to create and maintain a good balance here and that should be upmost in everyone's minds when making a big decision like this one.

tl;dr I hope this explains a couple of the reasons we don't have legends currently available, and won't do for the foreseeable future- but longer term anything is possible!

PLEASE NOTE Remember that all these discussions are important to us. Just let them happen, don't attack each other because you don't like their opinions!

KarashMaster92

Jinji said:
KarashMaster92 said:
Jinji said:

[/Glow]

[Glow=#9932CC]My apologies if you feel as though the responses to your feedback, both from players and from Staff, have "pushed you out" of being a part of the PWO community or playing the game. This is certainly not the emotion we wish to foster in any of our players.

Your feedback regarding the lack of Legendaries is something we appreciate and have continued to listen to throughout your many postings in this thread. It is important to note that we have never ruled out the possibility of introducing Legendaries to the game in the future, whether it be via an event or some in-game content. In the various postings I have made in this thread, I have merely attempted to lay down the facts regarding the Staff viewpoint on how we feel Legendaries should be implemeted; and that there has been so little demand for Legendaries that there has been no reason, as of this time, to prioritise their inclusion. Were this to change, we certainly would reconsider our position and open ourselves up to a more active dialogue with the Playerbase as to why, and how, Legendary Pokémon should feature in the game.

I appreciate your passion for Pokémon as a franchise and for specific species in particular; and I am sorry that we cannot provide you with a route to acquire the Pokémon you wish to have at this time.
[/Glow]

I accept you're apologies, and i have to apologize too, because i didn't respect the opinions of others. It's just frustrating for me, that's why i stop playing this game some years ago, and i did some s*** stuff and i get banned, but no excuses for that. Nobody agree with me, nobody want to have a legendary in his colection, ok i respect that, but how can i fight for that in this game? Give me the tools, and i will start fighting for this, i will prove you all that i'm right.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]Well-reasoned arguments delivered with grace and tact are the best weapons one can ever have :) [/Glow]

KarashMaster92

HitmonFonty said:
You have asked for a staff opinion so here is one. :)

Klay has already stated some of the reasons that we don't have legendary pokemon available for players to catch or compete for in other ways these days. They aren't really canon. In the original games, certainly in Gen 1 which you're most fond of, the game was strictly one player. So having one hero wander through that Universe and catch every pokemon including the Legends made some sense. The trainer had to prove themselves against that pokemon by battling them in most cases- or in one case using their hard-earned Master Ball.

But in another way does it really make sense? If nothing else these legends are strongly independent creatures. Unique, to the world we are playing in at least. They have roles of their own to play in the world. So sticking them in pokeballs and in many cases letting them rot digitised on a computer somewhere really doesn't make sense- not to me anyway. It doesn't even make sense having them travel with one person indefinitely- they really have other important duties to take care of! So one person hogging their time would be incredibly selfish.

Then there's the question of how many legends there are of each type. The official take on it mentioned here is that there is only one in most cases but the reason there are others in the game world now that it's become multiplayer is that the others come from other dimensions. Now, if you think about it if it's selfish to horde one legend to yourself when the world needs it for other less selfish reasons taking them from other universes and hording them all in ours is the ultimate in selfishness! lol

So story-wise it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But this is a game right? And the players enjoyment should certainly be taken into account- stories can be changed if the reason to do so is important enough and the desire to do it is strong enough.

But then we come back to the original one player game vs. our multiplayer game. In balancing our spawns over the years we have made a special effort to make those spawns make sense to our game. We have endeavoured to make it fun to catch a lot of different pokemon while still keeping a select few as minor to quite major challenges. To add in an extra legendary tier spawn rate at this point would as Klay has already said more than likely keep those legends super rare (which most would think is a good thing) but also super out-of-reach for most players. So keeping to our own game policies and mechanics introducing legends as things are would just be adding a few almost exclusive pokemon for the majority of the players to be jealous over. You are already upset that there is one legend on an inactive account, would you feel any better if there were half a dozen mewtwo's about on active accounts and you knew you'd most likely never be in a position to own any yourself?

On the other hand we could as you suggest just add them all for every player to catch and own without too much difficulty- maybe through quests or something to keep them a bit unique. One per player that sort of thing? Even that way would have issues because while there are pokemon who can stand up to legends and some legends that aren't even that super- they are really in a class of their own. And like the old shinies with 28+ IVs and before that +20% IVs they would dominate the game almost the exclusion of all else. Maybe not for you who just likes Gen 1 and 'only' 2 legends, but for many others this would just not be the case. And for PvP you are almost always forced to use the most powerful pokemon to survive.

Okay, so having said all that. And I could go on all day, (and even include some reasons why it would be good to have legends). It's important to add that the above is still just my opinion- one staff member. We tend to make decisions as a group and although the general consensus over the years by the staff (even as the actual people in staff have come and gone) has remained against including legends in our game, nothing is ever really carved in stone.

I personal could see some ways to implement Legends into the game that would be both canon and fair to all. But would they please everyone? Certainly not. But something could change in the future- if it is then I just hope it is well thought through and not rushed into. We've worked hard to create and maintain a good balance here and that should be upmost in everyone's minds when making a big decision like this one.

tl;dr I hope this explains a couple of the reasons we don't have legends currently available, and won't do for the foreseeable future- but longer term anything is possible!

PLEASE NOTE Remember that all these discussions are important to us. Just let them happen, don't attack each other because you don't like their opinions!

Very nice reply dude, that's an argument!

Okay, if the purpose of your game is to follow the story in detail, then you're completely right in everything you said, it makes perfect sense to me. But if your goal is to give the user the best gaming experience, then I disagree, because the best gaming experience is to offer the player the opportunity to collect their favorite pokemons, because in my opinion this is what makes that people play this game, the taste for pokemons. 

In relation to the possibility of being legendary, and after what you told me, I think it should not be almost impossible to catch one, and that only some could have it as you said, but I think it should be a very difficult task, the player would have to reach a certain level within the game, a very high level, or fulfill certain goals very difficult or time consuming within the game, or for example playing the game 1 year followed, coming here regularly, would have to be used some factors of this genre in my opinion, something that could prove that the player is dedicated to the game, game long enough, and worked for a goal, worked for the possibility of finding a legendary. And this would be done for all the legendary, quests kind of understand? But very difficult quests, which took a lot of time, let's imagine, 1 year for example to get this quest for one of the legendary. And each player would only be able to have 1 pokemon of each legendary, not to make it an commun pokemon. In terms of their power, I think you should reformulate this, they could be quite strong, but in my opinion should not be so stronger than the other Pokémon in order to keep the game balanced. For exmple, what i love in mewtwo is not just the power, is its appearance and personality as a Pokemon, so I would be very happy to have it even if it was not the strongest. Did anything make sense for you of what I said? My english is not the best.

Btw, how's Klay? xD

Jinji said:
[Glow=#9932CC]Well-reasoned arguments delivered with grace and tact are the best weapons one can ever have :) [/Glow]

Thank you for the advice, I will fight for this, and I apologize for something i said, I did not want to disrespect anyone. In my country when you are in bad mood like me today, we usually say "acordei com os pés de fora da cama" that means "I woke up with my feet off the bed", have a nice day xD

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
KarashMaster92 said:
In relation to the possibility of being legendary, and after what you told me, I think it should not be almost impossible to catch one, and that only some could have it as you said, but I think it should be a very difficult task, the player would have to reach a certain level within the game, a very high level, or fulfill certain goals very difficult or time consuming within the game, or for example playing the game 1 year followed, coming here regularly, would have to be used some factors of this genre in my opinion, something that could prove that the player is dedicated to the game, game long enough, and worked for a goal, worked for the possibility of finding a legendary. And this would be done for all the legendary, quests kind of understand? But very difficult quests, which took a lot of time, let's imagine, 1 year for example to get this quest for one of the legendary. And each player would only be able to have 1 pokemon of each legendary, not to make it an commun pokemon. In terms of their power, I think you should reformulate this, they could be quite strong, but in my opinion should not be so stronger than the other Pokémon in order to keep the game balanced. For exmple, what i love in mewtwo is not just the power, is its appearance and personality as a Pokemon, so I would be very happy to have it even if it was not the strongest. Did anything make sense for you of what I said? My english is not the best.

There are some great ideas in there and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to see in discussions like this one. If we did ever add legends to the game sometime I could see it happening something like that.

KarashMaster92

HitmonFonty said:
KarashMaster92 said:
In relation to the possibility of being legendary, and after what you told me, I think it should not be almost impossible to catch one, and that only some could have it as you said, but I think it should be a very difficult task, the player would have to reach a certain level within the game, a very high level, or fulfill certain goals very difficult or time consuming within the game, or for example playing the game 1 year followed, coming here regularly, would have to be used some factors of this genre in my opinion, something that could prove that the player is dedicated to the game, game long enough, and worked for a goal, worked for the possibility of finding a legendary. And this would be done for all the legendary, quests kind of understand? But very difficult quests, which took a lot of time, let's imagine, 1 year for example to get this quest for one of the legendary. And each player would only be able to have 1 pokemon of each legendary, not to make it an commun pokemon. In terms of their power, I think you should reformulate this, they could be quite strong, but in my opinion should not be so stronger than the other Pokémon in order to keep the game balanced. For exmple, what i love in mewtwo is not just the power, is its appearance and personality as a Pokemon, so I would be very happy to have it even if it was not the strongest. Did anything make sense for you of what I said? My english is not the best.

There are some great ideas in there and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to see in discussions like this one. If we did ever add legends to the game sometime I could see it happening something like that.

Thank you :) Of course these ideas would still have to be filed, but I think the concept makes sense and could easily be implemented. Thank you for your attention and I hope that you will meet as a team and discuss these ideas, I would like to feel that I am being heard, and I hope to help create a better game that continues to please everyone. The goal would be basically to give all players the same opportunity to get the legendary pokemon, but this gift would only be given to those who strive for that goal, that is to those who regularly play the game, it is basically as if it were a gift for the player X be active within the game, and be an example within this community, this could also include forum, be participatory, and be an example within the forum, this way I think it would be fair to everyone. I do not know, this is just a few ideas, because I would love to have the possibility of having these legendary pokemons in my collection. I feel motivated to play again, thanks for everything and I hope you do not forget my proposals, it would be fantastic if this were ever possible.

Kingstone

I've always been in favor of having legendary pokemons in my (our) collection, especially articuno, but reading all the content of the topic, I believe that at least at the moment is harmful or not necessary to the game at the moment, I think it is a good and pleasant discussion, maybe if legendary pokemons do not participate in pvp, it would be a start, but at the same time, I like the idea of being free and take care of their free activities, well, good luck for the staff.