Merry Christmas!!!!

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I just wanted to wish all those in the PWO community a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a great day. :)

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Thank you Jobey, and Merry Christmas everyone :) [/glow]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
2017 has been a year of hardship for many people, least of all myself. In all the bad times and the good, the thing I have learned most of all is the importance of friends and family and the value of unrequited love. Always treat one another with respect and remember that nothing in this world is more valuable than having people who care - and even in your darkest moments, there's always somebody who cares, whether or not you see it yourself. I wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year; and here's to a peaceful and prosperous 2018!

Zain

Youngster
Jinji said:
2017 has been a year of hardship for many people, least of all myself. In all the bad times and the good, the thing I have learned most of all is the importance of friends and family and the value of unrequited love. Always treat one another with respect and remember that nothing in this world is more valuable than having people who care - and even in your darkest moments, there's always somebody who cares, whether or not you see it yourself. I wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year; and here's to a peaceful and prosperous 2018!

Well said Jinji - Couldn't have said it better myself

To everyone in PWO - Have a great Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all !

Hope you enjoy your holidays to its fullest ^^