Manual Elite 4

whisMEAT

Youngster
:idea:
Since events are fresh blood to game,and  also some players are eager to help to do that, i would suggest a event like whgich i think fairly easy to create. Im inspired from jobey post about being a gym leader :) .

Phase 1: People select a theme,type as it is in the game.Use that 6 poke in all matches. Then we make a tournament. First 4 selected to be unofficial-manual elite four

Phase 2: Every body can battle them once in a week or 2 week. Our elites have to use their winner team in tournament.
Winner gets 1k from goverment,gods or alike :D , i mean from the game itself. Also a manual-badge. İf person collect all 4 badges they can participate in the next tournament.

Due to both winng a tournament and spoending tiime to pvp , elite four gains 100-200 k wage at the end of each month. Or simply 5k for any pvp as gym leader.
Guilds can arrange it ,but it woud be more fun if arranged by developers,yet, it needs labor to be organized. Like putting "MG battle" in the battle request and etc.İt can be further expendad if people attends

So what  do you say?