Mad's Content Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
What is the motive for changing the rarity of a common delibird to rare and very rare? I am curious.

mad30

Youngster
Make it match up better with the rarities in the handhelds.

ash.catchem

Youngster
are you taking suggestions?? if yes then can you plz fix the surf race bug, they dont give correct prizemoney to winner, it should total fees-10% comission, but prize given is just 10% of fees...

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
um, just some small bugs i came to know about. the first is maybe already known, captian jack at trade city always says "we should now go back to kanto" even if we are going to johto. the second is that Cold Susan on the west of ice path, who says she will take us to the other side, does not says her last sentence i.e. never asks yes or no
Edit: Well nevermind the cold susuan bug, it's working now, must be some other problem earlier.

junyorcl

It's not possible to talk with two kids in the Mt moon quest. Fix it plz.

ash.catchem

Youngster
mad30 said:
11/5
3/10
Quest added around Mt Moon. Talk to Allen Moore to begin.
Retired guide for the dragons den quest has been changed. Still need to talk to him to move on, but no longer have to do the part with needing 3 players.

Is the new quest relared to Dragons Den?

zlac

i don't think so but seems that i cannot talk to last child to hand him that escape rope i have been given

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Can you change the Scotty NPC in Pewter Museum for the Cerulean Cave quest. It should mention that the stone costs 400k since its causing problems for people doing it and not realising.

mad30

Youngster
After some struggles, headaches, and several server restarts the tony and lisa moore are finally fixed for good.

I blame checkeredzebra for past failures.

Infernape

mad30 said:
11/5
-11/23
- Luke deleted most of the collector npcs in the collector house in saffron. Replaced with 1 npc named boy scout billy that will remove all your worthless items mentioned below upon talking to.

Rose Petals Shiny Rocks Glass Pieces Piece of Wood Apple Orange Mango Grapess Shiny Glass Petrified Glass Evolution Stone Material Iron Ore Bronze Ore Clay Square Tin Ore Stemmed Rose Flower Seeds Wood Plank Wild Mushrooms .

Hi mad30 i wanna know where is the Scout Billy ?

mad30

Youngster
Scout billy was causing some issues, so it has been deleted.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bug Catcher Sammy is rebattling every time you re-enter viridian forest. I went through earlier today and got caught up by him, which I thought odd at the time, then double odd when I came back through again just now. So I went out and back in again and sure enough- another battle.

mad30

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
Bug Catcher Sammy is rebattling every time you re-enter viridian forest. I went through earlier today and got caught up by him, which I thought odd at the time, then double odd when I came back through again just now. So I went out and back in again and sure enough- another battle.
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.