Mad's Content Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad30

Youngster
11/5/2011
- The digletts known as "Digger" and "Digget" will now help you get unstuck if you happened to find yourself on top of the cliff overlooking route 12.

- If you get stuck behind the NPCs in carved cavern, talk to them again to get unstuck.

-Added a NPC that players have to talk to in scuttle cove that tests the users knowledge for how to get a starter pokemon.

-Fixed a bug with Warden Nathaniel on route 22. Players starting in johto who have all 8 johto badges should now be able to move back and forth between kanto and johto even if they do not have all the kanto badges.

11/23/2011
- Luke deleted most of the collector npcs in the collector house in saffron. Replaced with 1 npc named boy scout billy that will remove all your worthless items mentioned below upon talking to.

Rose Petals Shiny Rocks Glass Pieces Piece of Wood Apple Orange Mango Grapess Shiny Glass Petrified Glass Evolution Stone Material  Iron Ore Bronze Ore Clay Square Tin Ore Stemmed Rose Flower Seeds Wood Plank Wild Mushrooms

1/3/2012
With the help of Tenfold and Crenel:
-Fixed Retired Guide npc for the dragons den quest. Users should now be able to take the 3rd test.

-Fixed an error with the trade office npcs not allowing players to change passwords.

2/14/2012
- Removed the chance that a person starter pokemon might be shiny.

2/17/2012
- Removed teddiursa from ice path and glacial pass
-removed sentret from glacial pass
- delibird changed from common, to very rare in ice path. Rare in glacial pass
- swinub change from vr to rare in ice path 1f/b1f/b2f. Common in b3f, and glacial path

- Edward for the dragons den npc should now remove dratini skin and horsea scale if you haven't talked to him yet. This should fix the bug not allowing players to continue the quest if they received these items before starting it.

2/18/2012
- Players stuck behind gate guard in reception gate will be moved upon talking to him.
- Koffing HR at the power plant. Subject to change.

2/20/2012
-Escape ropes now sell for 10k in goldenrod and celadon dept store (2nd floor)

2/26/2012

Npcs giving out escape ropes in the gyms should now be fixed.

3/10/2012
Quest added around Mt Moon. Talk to Allen Moore to begin.
Retired guide for the dragons den quest has been changed. Still need to talk to him to move on, but no longer have to do the part with needing 3 players.

4/4/2012
The following changes won't appear in game until the a server restart.
route 1
School boy cliff now has a level 2 rattata and level 3 bulbasaur and can be rebattled every day
schoolgirl joyce now has a level 3 rattata and level 3 pidgey and can be rebattled every day (did not battle before)

viridian forest
bug catcher rick now has a level 3 weedle and a level 4 caterpie
bug catcher doug now has a level 3 weedle, level 3 caterpie and level 3 kakuna
bug catcher charlie has level 3 weedle, level 3 caterpie, and level 3 metapod
bug catcher anthony has a level 4 weedle, level 4 caterpie and level 5 kakuna
bug catcher sammy has a level 5 spinarack and level 5 metapod

4/5/2012
route 29
shorty now has a level 3 ledyba and can be battled once a day.
Gentleman Eamon has a level 3 ledyba, level 3 sentret and level 3 hoothoot and can be rebattled every 5 days

route 30
youngster mitchell level 3 kakuna, level 3 pidgey and a level 4 zubat and can be battled every 5 days
youngster joey level 5 rattata
Stranger Auldrey lvl 3 gastly level 4 drowzee
Oldster Matthew lvl 6 totadile
Retiree Percy level 4 pineco level 4 hoppip and level 6 skiploom and can be rebattled every day

12/9/2012
Opened up the area in cinnabar fossil lab where fossil restoration can take place.
Currently no fossils are obtainable.

Milk man at the moo moo farm now sells Moomoo milk in quantities of a dozen for $8500, half dozen for $4500 and singles for $800

12/14/2012
Most likely the last update in this log....

Fixed milk man in the moo moo farms.

For those who completed the old dragons den, or those who completed the dratini and horsea part of the old dragons den but did not complete, you can now do the new dragons den quest, but you can not do the dratini/horsea part over again.

Anyone who has went to the area where moltres is, but did not fight moltres should be able to go and fight moltres. Those who have fought moltres but did not win, should not be able to rebattle moltres.

I

inileater

Neat, that's a smart way to fix the common stuck places.

HuguinhoA

Thanks so much now i can finally return to jhoto and train more before fighting again in the saffron gym.

D

dracoattacker

Great I could help testing with Warden Nathaniel on route 22. Glad it works now.

mrwamster

Great idea. been wating for something like this for ages.

also are you a new GM ?

mad30

Youngster
If you define new as being one for a month and a half.

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
I was about to file a report about the random diglett NPCs on Route 12, lol. Lucky I saw this and didnt make a giant fool of myself :D

M

MacaroniMan

mad30 said:
- If you get stuck behind the NPCs in carved cavern, talk to them again to get unstuck.

Think that was the first place I ever got stuck.  Good times, good times. Thanks

ash.catchem

Youngster
mad30 said:
-Added a NPC that players have to talk to in scuttle cove that tests the users knowledge for how to get a starter pokemon.
Where is that scuttle cove?

PhantomsCV

Where new people begin PWO.  Where you get your Pokedex, Pokeballs, Money and Passport.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
mad30 said:

As much as I love this NPC, people still pay no attention to it :/

mad30

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
mad30 said:

As much as I love this NPC, people still pay no attention to it :/
Not surprising I am only expecting this to help about 1 out of every 10 or so people.

ash.catchem

Youngster
why removed, now its impossible for new players to get shiny starter without spending tokens

Saric

Youngster
ash.catchem said:
why removed, now its impossible for new players to get shiny starter without spending tokens
i think that was the point

crenel

Youngster
ash.catchem said:
There's an error in the script that caused them to get minimum IV values, so rather than let that happen we're going to remove it until it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.