Mad's Content Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolKnightST

narutofoxLT said:
Merse said:
OMG Naruto.... Did you see any Gen 4 Pokemon catchable in the wilds recently....? Then why would be any Gen 4 fossil ingame?
You are my attacker ;D . Only in seasons, but they can do fossils hard to get in cave from encountered Pokemon. Etc: in Mt. Moon you can find Helix and Dome fossils at 0,01%. Etc 2: in Cinnabar Tunnels you can find Helix and Dome fossils at 0,05%, Old Amber fossil 0,01%, Root fossil and Claw fossil 0,005, Skull fossil and Armor fossil 0,001%
Merse said:
Sorry mate, I lost you here.... I have not the slightest idea what are you talking about...

Cool, I agree with you in that fossil Pokemon shouldn't be catchable but obtainable by a quest or something, but just making a Pokemon to drop an item would be a bit too simply. And why would a diglett carry a fossil with him anyway? o_O
Well something about that was in my example I would however don't make Root and Claw fossil more rare than Helix and Dome.

List off current fossils
  • Helix Fossil: Omanyte (1st Gen)
  • Dome Fossil: Kabuto (1st Gen)
  • Old Amber: Aerodactyl (1st Gen)
  • Root Fossil: Lileep (3th Gen)
  • Claw Fossil: Anorith (3th Gen)
  • Skull Fossil: Cranidos (4th Gen)
  • Armor Fossil: Shieldon (4th Gen)
  • Cover Fossil: Tirtouga (5th Gen)
  • Plume Fossil: Archeops (5th Gen)
Note: It seems there are no 2th generation fossil pokémon and the first generation has unlike the others 3 fossil pokémon instant of 2.

List of (posible) living fossil pokémon:
An attempt to look if there are any exisiting living fossil pokémon in the game in order to try to full in the hole in 2th gen.

List
  • Cubone/Marowak (1st gen): Because he equipes an bone and his apear regarding
  • Porygon (1st gen) - (!!!)
  • Yanma/Yanmega (2th gen) - (!!!)
  • Dunsparce (2th gen)
  • Shuckle (2th gen) - !!!
  • Corsola (2th gen) - !!!
  • Relicanth (3th gen) - !!!
  • Nosepass (3th gen)
  • Lunatone (3th gen)
  • Solrock (3th gen)
So you can see there can be made an fix for 2th generation by adding Shuckle and Corsola. Both pokémon share the rock element and claim to be posible lving fossils. Both pokémon however don't have any evolution for now even the pokémon both have great value. Shuckle has legendary defense and Corsola seem to have avarage stats. They however are still not perfect for fossils but it's the best there is for fossil pokémons in johto. Yanma doesn't have the rock element but seem to have some ancient inside him (learns ancient power when evolves) and could be the possible 3th fix. Didn't check the stats ballance however. As last porygon has an bit an apearance of an fossil pokémon and maybe could be used as 4th fossils but than for all reasons since he reapear almost in every region.

Option A
  • Remove fossils in the game
  • Add the missing fossil pokémon Aerodactyl as horrible rare in an cave
  • Make from the existing resurection labs an house where you can battle npc's with fossil pokémon.

Expansion
  • Breng the existing fossils back (no resurect option)
  • Getting fossils are now an activity to earn money
  • You can find fossils during an rock smash

Expansion 2
The idea is to add more fossils so every region can be ballanced. This can be by adding currently living fossils pokémons or candidates to be fossils:
  • Solid Drop (Yanma/Yanmega)
  • Red Shell (Shuckle)
  • Coral Fossil (Corsola)
  • Relic Fossil (Relicanth)
This way every region can have his own unique fossil pokémon. The reason why I add Yanma is because he look an bit prehistoric and so keep the fossil ballance for every region.

Modification option
Currently Omanyte and Kabuto are HR in Kanto so maybe Aerodactyl could be in johto or an area between it. However combat sided Aerodactyl doesn't really have the value to make it the rare from the rarest and clearly should not be require 16 badges to encounter. Maybe they could remove the Omanyte and Kabuto encounter from johto and replace it to Aerodacty. So every region the the futher have how own fossil pokémon.

Option B
The only way to get fossil pokémon is by finding fossils and revive it for an lot of money in the lab. Fossils have an rare chance to get by smashing an rock:
  • Helix Fossil (Omanyte)
  • Dome Fossil (Kabuto)
  • Old Amber (Aerodactyl)

Expansion
The idea is to add more fossils so every region can be ballanced. This can be by adding currently living fossils pokémons or candidates to be fossils:
  • Solid Drop (Yanma/Yanmega)
  • Red Shell (Shuckle)
  • Coral Fossil (Corsola)
  • Relic Fossil (Relicanth)
This way every region can have his own unique fossil pokémon. The reason why I add Yanma is because he look an bit prehistoric and so keep the fossil ballance for every region.

Expansion b
An 4th possible fossil could be Porygon. He seem to reapear in every region and was originaly an mini-game rewards. I gues it could work as fossil even it's not neutral.

mad30

Youngster
fixing broken npcs, feel free to report which ones still need to be fixed.

ghoulina

Could you please update the fishing gurus?
My rod was duplicating and got deleted by bluerise and i can't buy a new one from both fishing gurus.

mad30

Youngster
ghoulina said:
Could you please update the fishing gurus?
My rod was duplicating and got deleted by bluerise and i can't buy a new one from both fishing gurus.
I can not.

This topic may be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.