Luminous Updates

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
UW01 said:
To be Honest,I dont like update,teaching other pokes to outrage is useless,what about Dragonite then,I think Drago will be become now more weak,now it can be defeated easily
Can you expand more on this?

BlackBloodz

Woah, great job Lumi! about time to get a decent update..
Since you had done this, it's about time to suggest adding some more Tutor Moves, Extremespeed perhaps? I can see Dragonite's getting extinct in battle scenes untill he gets his ability "Mulitscale"

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Update to the main post.

TM06 - Toxic, a recently fixed move, is now rewarded by Janine, and it's purchasable in the Department Stores once the Soul Badge has been obtained.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
bivu said:
what about us johto guys for those TMs

When you have the badge related to the TM you will have access to buy the TM from the Department Store, regardless of where you started in the game.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Celadon and Goldenrod City Department Stores now have the same TMs available, including the latest releases- Thunderbolt, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave. We now have one NPC selling status move TMs and one attack TMs.

Mega.S

I think quest have a bug, i have train mereap to amparos 100 % happiness and he refuse it saying that ampharos is not happy with me...

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Tmcm said:
I think quest have a bug, i have train mereap to amparos 100 % happiness and he refuse it saying that ampharos is not happy with me...
Most probably you had 254 Happiness points, which is supposed to be 99.6% and could have been rounded to be 100% in the client, you can use /happy <Pokemon position> to know your Pokemon's happiness in numbers.

This quest requires 255 Happiness points.

Please, if your Pokemon has 255 Happiness Points and you still have an issue with the quest, let me know when will you be next in game.

Mega.S

Yes lumi you are rigth i have 254 happiness points lol.. i dont know that cmd (/happy ).
Quest done now ty =)

The-Predator

Youngster
Lumi just want you to look into something, now that happiness is required in order to teach moves by tutoring, it is impossible to trade pokemon and then buy from other people such movement, then we are forced to complete DD quest to have access to outrage and dragon claw, I personally havent finished the quest due to my bad luck as hunter have tried way too many hours for dratini skin without any success,pls could you at least try to make the pokemon that already knows "X" TM or move tutor not to lose the moves once u try to edit em via playerdex?? or there is no way to do such thing atm?? never felt this way, i mean i cannot teach outrage to my pokemon because i need em happy but if we trade the pokemon over to other trainers they lose their happiness, i swear i have tried many hours for dratini skin :/

nemo55

KPyppo said:
Lumi just want you to look into something, now that happiness is required in order to teach moves by tutoring, it is impossible to trade pokemon and then buy from other people such movement, then we are forced to complete DD quest to have access to outrage and dragon claw, I personally havent finished the quest due to my bad luck as hunter have tried way too many hours for dratini skin without any success,pls could you at least try to make the pokemon that already knows "X" TM or move tutor not to lose the moves once u try to edit em via playerdex?? or there is no way to do such thing atm?? never felt this way, i mean i cannot teach outrage to my pokemon because i need em happy but if we trade the pokemon over to other trainers they lose their happiness, i swear i have tried many hours for dratini skin :/

Lumi this is your chance to shine ;)

5HAuPEZ.png

The-Predator

Youngster
nemo55 said:
KPyppo said:

Lumi this is your chance to shine ;)

5HAuPEZ.png

So u cant beat me in battle and now u want to make some bullying? :p go away noob, go practice ur lame tactics!! 8) (N)

nemo55

KPyppo said:
So u cant beat me in battle and now u want to make some bullying? :p go away noob, go practice ur lame tactics!! 8) (N)

That is how it works O0

Meanwhile, you can pay me 500k for getting your poke happy and teaching it Outrage! Pay up! (comeon)

The-Predator

Youngster
Long time ago we were told more TMs or move tutors were going to be released at summer, I know Teck is no longer active and he quit staff rank, so I was wondering if u are working on TMs or they are still planned to be released

Didnt know where to post this, i thought this was the best place to post it

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Unfortunately, I am no longer part of the content making team, my current role is to train GE Scripter Apprentices only, and I was given the power to complete this mission only.

It's true that we promised to get more TMs and Tutors in game by summer, but both Teck and I resigned from content making before we could keep that promise.

Though, I am sure the current content making team will do its best to keep the game going, and hopefully keep that promise as we always tried to do. :)

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and for the delay, but I'm sure the team will provide more TMs and Tutors in time :)