Lost Shelgon?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Well, i just put my shelgon in the mart to sell to my other account. I was doing this so i could train it on my other account. When i put it on the market and logged onto my other account. I got in the market and Purchaced it and it said i bought it but then said pokemart error please try again later.

Then my shelgon was gone from the mart and not in my team so now its no where and i just lost my favorite poke of mine. It was lvl 96 and had good stats. I dont have the id number though but i can tell you anything about it, who i got it from when it was a bagon at level 5, attacks, stats anything. Please help me staff.

I

inileater

Trading with another account you hold is ban-able, you realize this don't you?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
I read about this and im not using this account to get pokes and stuff from or anything like that inilheater just to train.

nguyentai114

I think because someone has bought it. I don't know if staff can help you because the person who bought it have the right to keep it.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Dude i know someone bought it, IT was ME that bought it from my other account accept when i did it said pokemart error and then didnt give it to me but it was gone!

I

inileater

[quote name='knuckles002' timestamp='1319940075' post='19131']

I read about this and im not using this account to get pokes and stuff from or anything like that inilheater just to train.

[/quote]

I lol'd at being called a heater, and as far as the Shelgon issue goes all you can do is await a staff to see if your situation can be dealt with or not. Yu say you actually made the purchase correct? Perhaps it was the fact that it was the same IP Adress is what made something go wrong, who knows that is my guess.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
[quote name='inileater' timestamp='1319940638' post='19139']

I lol'd at being called a heater, and as far as the Shelgon issue goes all you can do is await a staff to see if your situation can be dealt with or not. Yu say you actually made the purchase correct? Perhaps it was the fact that it was the same IP Adress is what made something go wrong, who knows that is my guess.

[/quote]

Yeah sorry i spelled your name wrong, secondly that would be a good guess as to why it could have went wrong but it wasnt the same ip address cause i had my girlfriend log onto my brittnisman002 account to purchase it while i stayed on mine to make sure it went through okay.. thats why i know that it said pokemon was bought from mart on my computer and on my other account on her computer it said bought then pokemart error.. so couldnt be same ip address with different computers right.

I

inileater

Sadly your mistaken, if the computers are under the same roof and ISP, then they have identical IP adresses, and as a side note: you may want to inform the staff that your girlfriend uses the same IP as you in the community watch to avoid any confusion later.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
[quote name='inileater' timestamp='1319941023' post='19145']

Sadly your mistaken, if the computers are under the same roof and ISP, then they have identical IP adresses, and as a side note: you may want to inform the staff that your girlfriend uses the same IP as you in the community watch to avoid any confusion later.

[/quote]

okay so i should let them know that she uses her own computer on her account under the same ip address. and thanks i didnt know that since it was in same house it was same ip address.

I

inileater

Correct just inform them that the two accounts are seperate people so that they don't assume the two accounts are the same person

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
okay thanks i posted it in the community chat, and guess i cant get my shelgon back without id. thanks for the help

WELL Turns out someone bought my shelgon when it said that i bought it!!! GOSH!!