List of spawns (current and past)

thunderclap

Youngster
Understanding PWO's economy is an uphill battle for new players. Prices all depend on IVs and rarity, including historical rarity. Using the built-in /list command of the game it's rather tedious to figure out the current rarity / easiest location to find any given pokemon. The wiki is out of date for spawn/rarity information, and historical data on there is incomplete.

The following document is the best resource available for determining spawns and value. I hope this will even out the playing field somewhat and give new players more of a chance - knowledge is power.

The document is currently open for all people to edit/contribute (still missing some old events/swarms) but if anyone vandalizes it I will have to make editing permissions request-only. Formatting is currently bad and unorganized but usable.

The current spawns were all scraped by me using many many /list commands in June 2021, and screenshots were converted to text with OCR so there are some spelling mistakes and several pokemon ID#s are wrong).

Many thanks to Pansy and all wiki contributors, which are the primary sources of event data, plus everyone else who has helped (Isguros, Rygar, and others).

Last edited: