Leftovers Mini-Quest

HOF69

With the most recent update, the Leftovers held item was introduced to PWO, but it can only be obtained by catching a wild Snorlax. Obviously, this means it will be very difficult to obtain even a single Leftovers. The handhelds also have this method of obtaining the item, so I don't see a problem with this feature. However, in many of the handhelds, it is also possible to obtain a single Leftovers from a specific area in the game, such as a trashcan in a kitchen. My recommendation to staff is to add a mini-quest where all players can get one Leftovers. Thoughts?

Nikola

Youngster
Leftovers with rate of 5% means that in a week or two time there will be plenty of them to buy. However, I do agree that one quest where you get a leftover (one per acc) should be okay, plus ones in wild.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Pickup mechanics could also be considered as another source of obtaining leftovers (if my memory doesn't fail me, there's a 1% chance of obtaining them by a pokemon with pickup that is lvl 81 or higher), however maybe the mechanics related to that ability should be considered once there is a wider spread of available items