Just a random thought

Isguros

Youngster
The end of the year is supposed to be a jolly good time where people grind endlessly in PWO's latest event, drink gallons of liquor to make family gatherings somewhat bearable, and reminisce about the year that has passed. Here on PWO we usually commemorate all that's dear to us in our own special way: the anual PWO awards.​

These awards will for some be a mental pick-me-up when they see themselves being mentioned in a positive light, but many others will experience how little their presence influences this community full of players which names they never even heard about.​
One thing that has always bothered me, is that some categories never really have clear winners or even front runners. Most of the time it's just a whole bunch of players with just a single vote.​

This exact reason is why I, Isguros, toss my hat into the ring for this year's race for the Random Ribbon Award.​

0uXqLVh.png

For those who don't know me yet:
Hello, my name is Isguros. I'm the guy that's always around to either brighten up your day, or smite you where you stand for having hopes and/or dreams. I'm the originator of #BlameLUA, the hashtag which you see (me putting) in the chat all the time.​

• Drinking a nice cup of tea on a warm summer' evening
  • Water Pokemon

Dislikes:
  • Wrong opinions
  • Long walks on the beach
- In no world, that's the best way to spend your spare time. Best case scenario: you get tired, and sand gets everywhere.

M023Ijl.png
"Why should I vote for you"
Other than me being the perfect recipient of your votes for this fine award, that's arguably made for me, I personally vow to commit myself to this role to the fullest and do will do anything within my power to live up to the, now, tremendously high expectations of each and everyone of you. I will fight in order to make all of your lifes at least a tiny bit more random for having met me.​

Thank you for your attention.​

Don't vote random. vote for random, vote for Isguros!

Last edited:

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Awww, I thought your post was leading up to 'we should celebrate ALL the only-one-vote-winners.

That would have been great character development for you Isguros! #missedopportunity

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Iggy makes plenty of sense in a nonsensical way.

Isguros

Youngster
Dear people of PWO,

Now that the "D" is in the month, and Klay went ahead and made the PWO Awards thread; I once again want to point out just how random I have been. I personally believe I've delivered on all the promises I've never made/disclosed:
  • I've taken all the small things really serious
  • I've been indifferent about the important stuff
  • I've drunk a whole lot of tea
  • I've been really random (shocker :O)
whether you want to applaud me for my tremendous amount of randomness I display day in, day out, or if you just want me to go back to whatever my version of normal might be, a vote for me in the Random Ribbon category will go a long way towards those goals.

If you want to admit it or not: I've been the most random player out there (during this year), it's up to you to stop fooling yourself of whatever you wanted to make yourself believe and do the right thing.

Thanks in advance,
Isguros

whisMEAT

Youngster
Dear people of PWO,

Now that the "D" is in the month, and Klay went ahead and made the PWO Awards thread; I once again want to point out just how random I have been. I personally believe I've delivered on all the promises I've never made/disclosed:
  • I've taken all the small things really serious
  • I've been indifferent about the important stuff
  • I've drunk a whole lot of tea
  • I've been really random (shocker :O)
whether you want to applaud me for my tremendous amount of randomness I display day in, day out, or if you just want me to go back to whatever my version of normal might be, a vote for me in the Random Ribbon category will go a long way towards those goals.

If you want to admit it or not: I've been the most random player out there (during this year), it's up to you to stop fooling yourself of whatever you wanted to make yourself believe and do the right thing.

Thanks in advance,
Isguros

yep,totally agree. and dont forget to respect spinda. it is awesome poke