Jobey&Jirago Forum Issues

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
With the new forums it is currently not possible to edit posts that have set for a short bit (or even thread titles for that matter). Also it appears that we currently cant add word document attachments. With that said, I can no longer post here till this is all rectified. (which is no big deal, I know the staff is busy with this) Anyway I will continue to write and for any of the one or two people who would like copies LOL I can send via discord, gmail, email and etc. Take care everyone and have a great day!​

Isguros

Youngster
You've finally found a solid reason for a complaint, and you decide to put it in the Literature section :rolleyes:. You could probably circumvent the inability to post MSword documents by posting a link to some place where you're not limited due to these kinds of inconveniences. Keep on doing you.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Its not a complaint, just a notification ;P
You've finally found a solid reason for a complaint, and you decide to put it in the Literature section :rolleyes:. You could probably circumvent the inability to post MSword documents by posting a link to some place where you're not limited due to these kinds of inconveniences. Keep on doing you.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hi Jobey

Thanks for the reminder. I've now allowed the .docx extension and set the literature forum to an unlimited for editing.