IVs = Money

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I'm not sure how the current money drop system works, but I had a purely evil idea.

Make the Poke Dollars dropped by wild pokemon

1 PD per IV, times Evolution

With 1st Evolution being x1, and Final Evolutions being worth x3, and any middle Evolutions being worth x2.

Just imagine someone fainting a pokemon and getting 180 PD for a 1st evo lol, god that would burn me up.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Or getting a Final Evo and earning 550Pd for fainting it... I think I'd end up asking for that times a thousand in compensation for mental anguish :p

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
The best part of this system is that it wouldn't drastically effect the game. In the beginning you would fight low evolution pokemon, so you'd only get small amounts of money, and then towards the end you'd be battling higher evolutions and making a bit more money.

This setup could also be effected by Membership just like the current system.

Isguros

Youngster
The best part of this system is that it wouldn't drastically effect the game.
Right now it's probably either influenced by the level of the Pokemon you're fainting, or each map has their own calculation formula. Antwho; were you to replace that with the proposed idea, it would throw the '"high risk", "high reward"' balance that's going on completely out of whack, allowing new players, at the beginning of their journey, to, unintentionally, earn a bunch of money fainting stuff in Viridian Forest while searching for a Pikachu for example.

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
You could do a x0.5 for low evolution, x1 for middle, and x2 or 3 for high evolutions.

vyom12

i think it should be tested as a swarm and if its more effective this will be nice
:)