it's that time of year again, boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesistopheles

I'm a new but old player. Past usernames were:Mantis and ChaoticMantis.
The Mantis has relinquished his old.... buggy... title and become anew. The MantOS virus has been upgraded yet again. Pretty sure this would be MantOS v 6.66. Taking my real name, Wes, and merging it with the name Mephistopheles. My personality is much better than the past, but I'm still as malicious as ever :p I originally played for around 4 (?) Years starting in 2010 and held staff roles the majority of my play time but had to go inactive due to computers dying and moving out to my own place and not being able to afford internet.
THIS TIME I do not want to be staff. I want to be a regular player. Meaning my poltergeist friend Jinji, Leelee, and any other staff who know me; if I start talking about being staff again, slap me and tell me "Mantis, you don't want this."

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I wonder if this was why my laptop has begun to randomly freeze after several hours of use in recent weeks...

Haha, welcome back old friend. I missed having someone around whose mischievous nature matched my own, although I must say you were certainly much more crazier and unpredictable than myself back in the day and it definitely caused some problems. Nevertheless I'm glad to know you're a much more mellow, level-headed person now; but it's great to know you still have that spark in you ^-^

I like your new name Wes :)

Wesistopheles

Right? After moving out I've grown up quite a bit. And Wesistopheles is actually a nickname a few of my IRL friends use and I realized it's like the perfect gamertag and username for me. However, I'm probably still going to continue to use my trademark gasmask avatar :p
And I honestly missed the game and you guys as well, Jinji

I still want Ditty Cent back though lol.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Wesistopheles said:
Right? After moving out I've grown up quite a bit. And Wesistopheles is actually a nickname a few of my IRL friends use and I realized it's like the perfect gamertag and username for me. However, I'm probably still going to continue to use my trademark gasmask avatar :p
I expected nothing less from you. I hope that mask is still serviceable after so many years ;)

After re-reading your reintroduction I couldn't help but think up a slogan for you. "The MantOS Virus: So Infectious he killed his own computers!" Haha, I know it isn't true but it certainly sounds cool ;)

Mallow-

Youngster
Jinji said:
Wesistopheles said:
I'm probably still going to continue to use my trademark gasmask avatar :p
I expected nothing less from you. I hope that mask is still serviceable after so many years ;)
[glow=green]He may find out soon enough... only joking :p

Good day Wesistopheles, great to see such strange but cool people in PWO. I feel like I see you before and even say hi to you once or twice, but I not be sure. Anyway, I hope you have fun here again :)
[/glow]

Wesistopheles

Jinji said:

After re-reading your reintroduction I couldn't help but think up a slogan for you. "The MantOS Virus: So Infectious he killed his own computers!" Haha, I know it isn't true but it certainly sounds cool ;)

I feel like I'll never be able to part with the gasmask avatar. And actually my conputers' deaths were technically my own fault. My server/media center was taking on too much at once and burned up it's processor and power supply and my laptop needed a new heat sink but I kept pushing it until the mother board lit up like a Christmas tree. Luckily the hard drive is still in perfect condition so I didn't lose anything. Meaning my sarcastic malicious A.I. program I'd been working on is still alive and well lol.

Garbadoor, I'm fairly certain that we have met before the last time I returned to PWO. But thanks again for the welcome :p

Stank

Youngster
Hi you seem like a very cool person, i think we should become friends, or more than friends.....I LOVE YOU MARRY ME

Wesistopheles

Stank said:
Hi you seem like a very cool person, i think we should become friends, or more than friends.....I LOVE YOU MARRY ME

OH BBYGRL U NO I MISD U MOAR DAN N-E-ONE ELSE <3

Mallow-

Youngster
Wesistopheles said:
Garbadoor, I'm fairly certain that we have met before the last time I returned to PWO. But thanks again for the welcome :p
[glow=green]So we have! That be over a year ago, so no wonder I not be sure. Haha, oh well. Great to see you again - and, pleasure.[/glow]

Wesistopheles

Hokay Boss, I've officially returned from my hiatus. Mantis has returned for good this time. (I actually have internet at my house now :L)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Lol, re-introducing yourself before you're actually equipped to be back properly is so like you :p Great to hear you're able to stick around now ^-^

Animagus

Oh i remember this creepy insect.. Welcome back, Mantis.
Enjoy the game!

Wesistopheles

Jinji said:
Lol, re-introducing yourself before you're actually equipped to be back properly is so like you :p Great to hear you're able to stick around now ^-^

honestly i just wanted to be sure that i was able to play PWO as Wesistopheles. i mean i know that it's most likely not a very used name at all, but whatever. lol

Wesistopheles

Yeah... I lied last time. pretty sure I'm serious this time.

I think (?)
Maybe(??)
we'll see. I work a lot now, and just now rebuilt my computer and got a desk for said pc and can use it without it being on a nightstand next to my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.