Intro - kalithrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalithrian

Hey guys, I'm a new player, just starting out. I found the marketplace helpful, and I'm starting up on a bit of EV training at the moment. Thanks for all the help and support from the community so far!

I hail from the US originally, but these days I live and work in Germany. My work revolves around research and programming, and I love cycling in this country. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in game.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Just remember that Charizard = awesome and you will do great LOL anyway welcome to PWO enjoy your stay. :)

kalithrian

But I started with the blue ninja turtle... :'(

Jobey said:
Just remember that Charizard = awesome and you will do great LOL anyway welcome to PWO enjoy your stay. :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
kalithrian said:
But I started with the blue ninja turtle... :'(

Jobey said:

That's acceptable, LOL at least it wasn't bulbasaur :p

Trainer5

Youngster
Lol Jobs, bulbasaur gets you through the first 2 gyms in no time.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Trainer5 said:
Lol Jobs, bulbasaur gets you through the first 2 gyms in no time.
Its actually good for the first 3 gyms (grass resists electric) still, the bulba line will always be my least favorite line of starters >:D

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Gahaharb... Trainers fight over so many things. But I believe showing love to new Trainers be so much greater. (I offer a hug to kalithrian) :) [/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.