In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

Fionavara

Hahaha oh gawd I missed reading this one before, I laughed so much my tear channels burst open.

aight my turn.

Lapras cus I cant swim much better then zombies
Chansey cus I doubt there will be any functional hospitals or pokecenters
Alakazam cus I dont run faster then zombies either
Dragonite reasons obvious
Tropicus and Miltank cus I like bannans but it's never wrong with milk I only use water when Im dirty...

I'll leave battling the zombies to you guys! Im a collector not a fighter ;)

Raimu_fox25

Dewgong - Swim Ice shiny beam of awsome nuff said XD
Vulpix/ninetails - Fire speed
Gallade - who better to slice the heads or stab the heats than mr slash
Alakazam - Psychic crush nuff said
Pidgeot - Flying whirlwinds speed
Onix/steelix - stone/steel so immune to the zombies bite and the weight to crush everything

Alts
golduck (mix of water of dewgong and psychic of alakazam)
SNeasel/Weavile (so I have ice and a second pokemon to cleave heads)

Dovee

Youngster
Gengar - Special Ops
Lapras - Water Transport
Salamence - Flying Dragon that can light zombies on fire and fly me around
Haunter - My buddy to crack jokes with about how silly the zombies look
Staraptor - Super awesome bird that just wrecks anything and can fly like a boss bird with me and my sala
Alakazam - He be like here then be there then be like your dead yo I jus teleported around you an killed you

TheWyatt2012

Metapod and Kakuna, and make them spam Harden. Zombie tries to punch one of them? Their fist explodes.

Magikarp, because he can slap them with his tail fin and make them beg for mercy.

Diglett. Because we all know what he looks like underground.

bb7fcd88dde4e9a6c979211d8256ffb1.png

Meowth for Pay Day, infinite money. I can then turn the money into paper airplanes and throw them at the zombies. Papercuts OP.

Finally, Bellsprout. And I'm talking about Bellsprout from the original Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. He can Wrap them into submission.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Dovee said:
Gengar - Special Ops
Lapras - Water Transport
Salamence - Flying Dragon that can light zombies on fire and fly me around
Haunter - My buddy to crack jokes with about how silly the zombies look
Staraptor - Super awesome bird that just wrecks anything and can fly like a boss bird with me and my sala
Alakazam - He be like here then be there then be like your dead yo I jus teleported around you an killed you
Dovee, my respect for choosing two Ghost Pokémon and knowing how to use them; but complimenting them with Alakazam makes me worry about you... the Alakazam and Gengar evolution lines are famed for being enemies - a fact that has caused even an equal rights advocate like me to be forced to fight sometimes. I hope you're a good enough Trainer to persuade them to co-operate... or otherwise smart enough to keep one contained while the other is out...

LordBelemuel

Hmmmm interesting topic

1. Dusknoir- To send the Zombies to the Void

2. Rhyperior- Dude its a freaking tank shoots rocks out of arms great for offensive measures.

3. Houndoom- Fire Source.

4. Gengar- Nuff' said

5. Empoleon- Made of Steel and a Water Source

6. Froslass- to have a Ice Barrier around the area.

Dovee

Youngster
Dont worry Jinji Sir, Salamence will lay down law if they get out of line and Lapras is a good peace keeper for them.

Rafayel

it's a freaking zombie apocalypse! you can't beat freaking zombies o.o so u join their side! who said only humans could become zombies? if humans can, most certainly pokemon can too >:} so ima join the zombies (that's right, become a zombie) and get my self these zombie-pokemon!!

Zombie-Tyranitar
Will steam role all of your petty 'non-zombie' steel, ghost, psychic and dragon types! most definitely garrunteeing more brains for dinner!

Zombie-Gengar
If he was undead already I've no idea what it is now... scares even us other zombies...

Zombie-Sharpedo
Possess the largest craiving for human brains, will also extinguish those pesky fire tactics!

Zombie-Slaking
Sheer undying strength! nothing, and I mean nothing can stop it from eating your brains (brainless nubs have nothing to fear though...)

Zombie-Umbreon
Our own 'eyes in the dark'

Zombie-Pikachu
Us zombies need loyal minor zombies too...

sincerely, the zombie trainer...

taifhamid1

i'm gonna list my current team:
Salamence- it can fly anywhere i want and can melt the zombies from the sky, i mean c'mon who doesn't want to fight while your enemy can't touch you? :D
ninetales- extremely intelligent fire type pokemon that knows ghost type moves and CAN SWIM also can understand human speech and he can make them imagine think to go away or just burn them.
primeape- primeape is a badass fighting pokemon that can beat people up in close combat just in case we get cornered, while sala fly me out of there.
slaking- this pokemon is just strong he can squish them.
crobat- again air advantage, i'd know where to go and what areas to avoid and his air cutter can just turn them into little pieces :)
Gyarados: just in case i can't fly because my pokemon are too tired well i'll just go to a small island or just escape the zombie populated area :)

pokemon's that'd like to have
pidgeot- that's what he does flying i can ride him any where i want.
lapras- water and ice moves i can block a door with ice or just make an ice way to out run anybody.
Dugtrio- i can just make underground tunnel to hide or use it to escape.
Alakazam- a psychic pokemon that can control the zombies and send them away or just send them flying using psychic.
chancy/blessy- all of their moves are healing which can heal my pokemon after a long day or fighting and building a save place :D

Gobfather

Zombie apocalypse pokemon...great idea for a possible game would love to see it developed!
My team would have to be:

1. Weavile- Hes my scout, get in get out. check the scene and make a fast report and good attack to knock anything out that somehow manages to cross and surprise him. And if any zombie dragon arises hell Ice shard them faster than the speed of light.
2. Skarmory- Hes the hazard guy, layering a protective radius of spikes and sharply pointed rocks(stealth rock). He's also my ticket outta of a overwhelming scenario, with fly. He's also readily available to whirlwind some giant zombie beast out of town.
3. Blaziken- Need I say more. Hes there to scorch legions and happy to jump in and get close and personal in close combat.
4. Jirachi- My little wish granter, there to heal up any wounded pokemonz. With a tossed in tbolt for powering up those computers to play some PWO lol. Hes also there to severely mess with some zombie minds with psychic powers, and a wonderful DOOM desire.
5. Suicine- Calm mind period. This guys my swimming wall, hes a very annoying wall for these brainless jellyfish out here. He just sits there laughing and mocking. Then hell just wash them all away, or freeze them whatever he doesnt really care.
6.Groudon- Earthquake...yup. With all these dark times ahead I need my sun, hell make sure ill get my fill of sun. Hell also twave those suckers leaving them paralyzed and harmless.

I really look forward to DEESTROYING some zombiezz:)

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Gobfather said:
Jirachi .... Suicune.... Groudon

Someone missed the part about no legendaries lol.

Also for all you saying you'd take slaking.... do you really want to put your life in the hands of the laziest pokemon on earth? How would he be willing to run about fighting zombies all day, c'mon. ::)

Gobfather

EcoWOLFrb said:
Gobfather said:
Jirachi .... Suicune.... Groudon

Someone missed the part about no legendaries lol.

Also for all you saying you'd take slaking.... do you really want to put your life in the hands of the laziest pokemon on earth? How would he be willing to run about fighting zombies all day, c'mon. ::)

Lmao fail. Alright I'll replace them
Xatu: Fits the bill as a wisher healing those wounds, and mind controller with psychic. Magic bounce to reflect any airborne pathogens that might infect me.As well as a twave to paralyze them.
Jellicent: A good replacement water wall, with an added typing..ghost. To create voids and bonds as well as guiding me across seas and washing out the spiders.
Garchomp: Earthquake is a very critical genocide attack in these times. If any of those zombies somehow have a wonder gaurd, fire fang will blast through them. Swords dancing and outraging, a dragons specialty.

-I will be the scavenger, collecting berries, food, and water.

Emany

Website
twitter.com
My team?

Arcanine
This wonderful, loyal, pokémon would be a warm, comfortable place to lean against when resting, or sleeping, plus it would be a sort of alarm/guard throughout the night, acting as a guard dog, and being able to (I assume, like most animals) smell anything strange or unwanted approaching. Being able to use fire attacks, Arcanine would be able to provide the means to have a fire at night, if we were able to find fuel. The fire would provide extra warmth, as well as a place to cook any food we were able to come by. Fire also means light, i.e. a torch. Someone mentioned Fire vs Zombies being a fast track to death. Maybe, but what if you used your pokémon at the same time? I'm pretty sure Indigo League Rules of only One pokémon out at a time per fight would no longer matter in this sort of a worldly situation. Say, I used a psychic pokémon's powers to hold waves of the undead at bay, a slight distance away, while Arcanine then proceeded to burn them to ashes. I'm not going to rely on a Scyther's blades to lop the head off of every zombie I see. Zombies can't come back from the ashes. A gigantic, warm, physically powerful, fire breathing beast of a dog that you can ride? Yes Please.

Pidgeot
Being large enough, and powerful enough, to carry a person (or several people) across great distances, at great speeds, traveling, or escape, would be no real problem at all. I doubt there would be zombies high up there, in the clouds. Even if there were, Pidgeot is still really fast and powerful, so sky battle wouldn't be too much of a problem. It would be a sort of personal helicopter evacuation, should a situation get too intense. Pidgeot would probably also be a great hunter. If food was hard to find, I could send it off on a hunt to catch something for us to eat, without too much worry of it being able to locate us again, or get hurt, since it would have an aerial view and can fly away from danger. Pidgeot could also scout ahead, via the air, so we would have a very large advantage in the ways of knowing about nearby danger.

Haunter
Being a ghost, Haunter would be able to scout ahead, or even check back the way we had come to make sure we had an escape route, or weren't being followed. It could do this really well by phasing through walls or other obstacles, and since it's a ghost, it may even be able to "phase out", or be "invisible". Thus, it wouldn't get caught, or seen. If it were, this is a zombie apocalypse after all. The undead are already everywhere. On a brighter note, I've always seen Haunter to be a cheerful fiend, looking for friends and a laugh. When times were too harsh, and my morale was suffering, Haunter would be around to give me a laugh, and to help restore some of that lost mental vigor.

Alakazam
Incredibly mentally powerful, and with the ability to teleport away? Who could possibly say "no"? Alakazam would be there to defend in situations where physical strength just wasn't enough. Shoving a way through the undead with his psychic powers, blasting them away, psychic shields? If truly necessary, this pokémon could be used to teleport away to instant safety (hopefully safe, anyway). It would be my last resort to run away, in the case that teleporting took a lot of mental strength, which I would want it to keep up as much as possible. There are those choosing psychic for the mind controlling abilities...but zombies don't truly have a "mind" to control, do they? They'd be a bundle of base instinct, not carefully thought out processes. There would also be the possibility I mentioned before. Say Alakazam's powers alone were not enough to permanently finish off a very large group of undead. It could instead turn it's mind to holding the undead in place, so that Arcanine could then proceed to burn them all into ashes, without fear of being injured itself. Or, if, while on Pidgeot in the sky, and some sort of flying zombie were to attack, I could summon Alakazam to ride with me and it could use its powers to dispose of the attacker(s) without the fear of Pidgeot itself having to fight while we were riding it, making the ride much more stable and never letting enemies near us.

Chansey or Blissey
Every good team needs a healer, and even though I've never been fond of these two pokémon, either one of them would be perfect. After having managed to escape by one mean or another, and being presumably safe, we would be able to stop and tend to our wounds.

Gyarados
Lapras would probably be a better means of water transportation, but I worry it would have a lack of mobility were we to find ourselves in a bad situation, such as being attacked, or if we had to travel underwater for some unknown reason. An underwater tunnel, perhaps, being the only way out of a place? But what if the tunnel was too long to swim through while holding my breath? I could then hang on to Gyarados as it pulled us through quickly. Gyarados is big, yes, but it is sinuous, not blocky like Lapras, so mobility would be very little of a problem. With it's various fangs, Hyper Beams, Hydro Pumps, and who knows what else, Gyarados would be wonderful protection in the water, of which I have a major phobia.

All of these pokémon would also be useful for transporting, or healing, several people. Say, if I were caught in this situation with my husband and daughter? Arcanine, Pidgeot, and Gyarados can all easily fit two young adults and a baby.

Edit: I probably thought about this too much, since most everyone else gave simple, easy reasons. But I like thinking out situations and knowing most of the advantages.

WillieWonka

My teaamm!

Watchog ; OMG nobody chose this pokemon ? it has night vision can see in the dark can light up its stripes too see. AND CAN SEE THROUGH WALLS AND STUFF .... OMG perfect llookout and prob the BEST poke for this type of mission. yet i'm the only one .. really ? gotta be kidding me.

Pikachuu ; My buddy to keep me company and not soo lonely and to give some light :p.

Charizard ; Ofc. my number one poke and bestfriend :p also a zombie destroyer and can keep me warm .

Lucario ; A loyal fighter and will horrible beat any zombie in our path .

Gardevoir ; very useful when in extreme emergency's.

Chansey ; healing.

Staraptor ; My sky lookout and can tear zombies apart .

you people... can NOT belive nobody said watchog. im speechless.

Emany

Website
twitter.com
Lol I don't even know what Watchhog is. I only played up to the third generation, and barely liked that one. I'm a Kanto kind of girl!

;)

WillieWonka

Emany said:
Lol I don't even know what Watchhog is. I only played up to the third generation, and barely liked that one. I'm a Kanto kind of girl!

;)
It's a 5th gen. but i can relate Kanto > all

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
WillieWonka said:
Watchog .... you people... can NOT belive nobody said watchog. im speechless.

Well watchdog is kind of defenseless, what is he going to do, use sand attack on the zombies? lol... you chose 7 pokes btw

WillieWonka

EcoWOLFrb said:
WillieWonka said:
Watchog .... you people... can NOT belive nobody said watchog. im speechless.

Well watchdog is kind of defenseless, what is he going to do, use sand attack on the zombies? lol... you chose 7 pokes btw

oops. take out Star then. and watchog is a lookout pokemon and can tell when were in danger and see if certain buildings are safe . it doesn't need to be strong. thats why i chose others like lucario and char. IMO Watchog is one of the best to have when fighting zombies. and stuff.

king1234

Youngster
Emany said:

;)

Its better off you dont know about it. Alot of pokemon from gen 5+ fail ;) watchdog plz. ;)