I guess this is the end...

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Im tired of this game...and I don't mean pwo itself.I will not re explain my situation but im leaving pwo.for those of you who got to know me...REALLY know me..king123 mr.flare mrp(if he's still around) Jesse_hunter wiinolikepsp scythermaster arrows23 mirral przkid brenz21 kching scottylfc zambi arte riot! Vignsplayer Jp13 lupex ndavson jan24 strawberri cantgo2sleep darcia(only recently became a rival but been mad cool) mentionDerek Dustin elementalwarden souleater macky 420tisdagoblin 420patsey ogglt andody else I didnt mention...if ur ever around and miss me like I will miss you guys stop bye and say hi!! >.> oh yeah forgetting chucknorris fionvera and Batman

Fionavara

What the heck...omniiiiiiii nooouuuuu...
Aw atleast lurk the forum and come back in a year or so and check if we got some new cool stuff...(might have...maybe...well u know how it is..:p)
maan, this wasn't what I wanted to see when finally getting a break from work to come and hunt for my last rares...
Good luck in life though, it's been good years. Hope you'll get back for xmas atleast, two-three more weeks can't hurt ;)
take care man!

LanceDM

KPyppo said:
mad30 said:
ok, see you in a month.

there should be a "like" button like in FB :)

We used to have a ''like'' and ''dislike'' button, we need these back hah.

I'm sure you'll return Crusher... You must complete your goal, you have to.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
LanceDM said:
KPyppo said:
mad30 said:
ok, see you in a month.

there should be a "like" button like in FB :)

We used to have a ''like'' and ''dislike'' button, we need these back hah.

I'm sure you'll return Crusher... You must complete your goal, you have to.

yes i would like to complete my goal but 3 years basically went down the drain...and i losing my colectable pokes made me lose my passion to colect more...but since i seen tms in game ill be around a lil more now i guess but itll never be the same,all those nights passing out at keyboard...and btw...LOVE ur sig and avatar lance ^.^

SoulCrusher

See u sometimes ingame lostdragon
we should battle simetimes cuz i havent beaten u