How are status potions not in game?

PhantomsCV

Subject kind of ask the question of this post and I believe it is a valid and should be top priority question? How are status potions such as Antidote / Full Heal / Burn Heal and others NOT in game? I get that potions just started working in battle and that is something I have begged for since I started way back in last decade. But with the Battle system updates and such, things like Freeze / Burn / Paralyze / Poison / Sleep being fully operational on wild pokes, gives an advantage to wild pokes over hunters such as myself.

TL;DR.... GIMME STATUS POTIONS!

Stevie

I would like to bump this thread because it's a great idea. While training in Mt. Silver, a bloody Golbat poisoned my poke and prematurely ended that training session. It was pretty inconvenient having to travel to the PC and back to the 5th floor. I think status potions would be an amazing addition to the game.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Stevie said:
I would like to bump this thread because it's a great idea. While training in Mt. Silver, a bloody Golbat poisoned my poke and prematurely ended that training session. It was pretty inconvenient having to travel to the PC and back to the 5th floor. I think status potions would be an amazing addition to the game.

Or do what i do and get a ton of revives and hyper potions and boom if it faints revive and heal :p

Stevie

knuckles002 said:
Stevie said:

Or do what i do and get a ton of revives and hyper potions and boom if it faints revive and heal :p

I'll be honest, I wasn't aware revives are in game LOL. Thanks for letting me know ::)

JD001

Youngster
^with what you said, how many pokes really use the happiness at this point in time? Just a select few q:

Therefore the status potions/heals certainly wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I've actually wondered this myself but never brought it upon myself to make a post of it as I supposed (silly me) that it was in the works as this is a common thing in the handhelds. I would love to see these in game, not only for hunting as pcv said but mainly for battling (pvp and npc's/training).

Good job pcv <3

Arnie

just one thing to say and it pretty much sums this topic up...

4464297+_c00e416fa949f88b51e0eb7213558ef7.jpg

PhantomsCV

Arnie_Jr said:

A reason I posted it is this right here? How is this a thing 6 1/2 years into the life of this game?

GawertyXL

PhantomsCV said:
Arnie_Jr said:

A reason I posted it is this right here? How is this a thing 6 1/2 years into the life of this game?

My brain hurts, I couldn't understand this sentence PCV!

Also, I totally support this idea. It does seem like a good one and it is common in the handhelds. Nice idea!