Holodeck Event now over- leave feedback below!

Animagus

Good day, trainers!
Earlier this year, Pokemon World Online's second mapping contest took place. Several players submitted their entries and after careful reviewing and discussion by the staff, the winners were announced. Tha-Kram and KRH3R0 claimed the first and second position respectively.
The winning map entries will be put on display in the Pewter City Museum on Friday, and you may all explore these maps and catch the wild Pokemon living in them once the new holodecks are up and running on the day. If you're a Johto resident, don't fret - you will also be able to access the Pewter Museum from a scientist at Violet City! (However, you will be returned to Johto on leaving)
You will also find a few interesting additions from our side on the maps like the Limited Quantity Shop.
If you look around, you might find someone in need of your help. Give them your time, and maybe you’ll get something in return.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Re: New Holodeck Displays this Friday!

Electrofreak said:
Limited quantity shop? uwotm8?

You will discover once you log in during the event :p. We got so far throughout the game: Default Shops (the ones you are used to see in each city), Resources Shop (the ones that required items to buy something and did debut during Halloween event 2014) and now the Limited Quantity Shop. I hope you will like it.

KRHero~

Staff,

Will these maps be on for a week?(I am asking since I am going out on Friday =( . )

Thanks!

Regards,
KRHero AKA Trypanosoma

jayd18

I started yesterday in Johto, is it possible to go in that map for the event?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

Just a note, although the Pewter City Museum is in Kanto, we are opening this event up to people from both regions! I have just edited the announcement to add information on how Johto residents will also be able to attend the event, so take another read if you don't want to miss out. As for Kanto residents: just visit the Pewter City Museum during the event time as normal ;)

PyongYang

Good work mappers and non biased staff. Too bad the game is dead for a while now. But nice effort regardless.

Tha-Kram

how long is a weekend justme?

Dragon16

Youngster

The Game IS Ridiculously laggy, i cant even play a full five minutes with out it freezing my game.
I found a Horribly Rare Squirtle and it froze, and it keeps freezing, can you guys do anything about this???????????

Tha-Kram

of course I prefer that people to explore the map themselves
but for those who are in a rush, here is the map to find your way around Remote Seafront
the wild pokemon sprites are not shown on here, just the basic layers and trees

remote10.jpg

jayd18

I tried to partecipate but it needs 16 badges... it will be another event for all players soon? :(

Tha-Kram

you dont need 16 badges
I think that is the additional quest, just go directly to the right side of the holodecks and pick a map (Seafront or Island)

I assume you talked to he NPC on the top floor of the museum, you don't need to do that to enter the event
if you can come online, I will guide you to it

HOF69

Great event, but I don't like that such an important move tutor (Stealth Rock) was put in an event. Moreover, it's very hard to find Quartz to even be able to use the tutor. I recommend that staff move the tutor to outside of this event immediately after it is over and make it easier to use. Stealth Rock is far too important of a move to be this hard and limited to obtain.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned

HOF69 said:
Great event, but I don't like that such an important move tutor (Stealth Rock) was put in an event. Moreover, it's very hard to find Quartz to even be able to use the tutor. I recommend that staff move the tutor to outside of this event immediately after it is over and make it easier to use. Stealth Rock is far too important of a move to be this hard and limited to obtain.

Thanks for your feedback, we know Stealth Rock is one of the most important moves (as well one of the most important entry hazards together with Sticky Web) for battling. I hope you did like it's little show as it will sparkle for real in a not so distant future.

The-Predator

Youngster
wait what, is event over?, I could not make it to teach my pokemon stealth rock, I did find the quartz however, I wanted to edit my pokemon moves first before teaching it stealth rock by tutor, However I could not do it because the playerdex was never online, just to remind you, playerdex erase the moves taught by breeding or move tutors when editing the moveset, I was never able to teach my pokemon stealth rock because playerdex was offline, If I would have taught my pokemon stealth rock then editing the moves later by playerdex, I would have lost my quartz, anyway I can teach stealth rock to my pokemon now that the pdex is online??

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
The move tutor want removed but, as I said above, it was just a quick debut. You shouldnt worry about Stealth Rock being a rare (no longer avaliable) move or an event only move.

DomT.

Youngster
Spawns

StarLight Island
Believe it or Not i really dont like the spawns,i didnt get why took Sunkern as a common rate,instead of it you guys could have selected hoppip or Girafirag,i have never seen Girafirag in any of events,well there could be one or two event u guys have took but i really dont remmember,as for snubull it was a good thinking of making it a common rarity,As for Rare Rarity i personally like Butterfree as a rare spawn,Although i was hoping for Clefairy as a Rare spawn but anyways,As for Grow and Rhyhorn seems like they were VR,Honestly i didnt like Growlithe,here i was hoping Scyther or Seedot.As for Eevee and Zangoose,really a shocking Spawns,instead of eevee i would have selected Tailow/Swellow,since it was never selected as a spawn in any of event neither i like Zangoose,i would have preffered Roselia,As for Surfing/Fishing everything was fine instead of Squirtle,you guys should have selected either Wailmer or Totodile.

Spawns:- 4/10
Mapping 6.5/10

Remote Seafront
Spawns were really awesome,great piece of mapping too,the fact that i liked was spawning Lombre/Lotad as HR,it was so good,Here i was Hoping Shuckle or Cacnea as HR but anyway Spawns were really good,instead of Vulpix i would have selected Lickitung,Also i liked the Shroomish as a spawn,it was also good

Spawns-9.2/10
Mapping-9.5/10