Hoenn-Vasion

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I kind of had an official mini event idea that may not be to taxing on the staff at the moment. Anyway, here's my basic outline for the event I'm nicknaming Hoenn-vasion.

Storyline

Basically the event is about an experiment gone wrong and suddenly some Pokemon from the Hoenn region are teleporting to Kanto and Johto. Since it is not their natural environment they are becoming an invasive species. Due to what could become of this and the negatives it could cause the native Pokemon, a pokemon ranger has vegan to recruit local pokemon trainers to faint these pokemon so they can be teleported back.

Tasks

You must faint the pokemon and each one you faint has the potential (lets say 70%) to be carrying an item. You will need to collect 5 items from each of the invading pokemon to finish the quest and claim your vouchers. Once the quest is completed the pokemon are still allowed to be hunted till the event ends.(Note not every single Hoenn pokemon will be here, I say lets go with 3-6 different ones).​
Each pokemon will be in a different location. (example Aron in rock tunnel, Lotad in Ilex forrest, Ralts Route 34, electrike in power plant, etc....)​

Conclusion

I know events are not currently a priority for staff at this time but I was just curious if one as this would be quite simple. Besides the addition of the ranger NPC  and the item this basically is just a swarm but with a twist. If nothing else maybe it could be an idea for a weekend event some day once the staff can start doing regular events again.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hmmm... after all the Holodeck mini-events I've been personally against the idea of events that have little more substance than trying to collect X of a certain item; but you do suggest a couple of interesting twists :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Yeah, just collecting items gets boring, but collecting a certain amount of items each time from different pokemon isn't so bad, thanks for the input. :)

justme1306

Youngster
i love this idea even if this idea was in most of pwo events lol it would be something to do and i imagine some players would comeback to play it but doing that will ask staff to put some work on this game so we will see..like many i keep an eyes on this game devevlopement and i hope it does get better some day and event like this(even if it has been used couple time) could be fun - have a nice day everyone

Klay

Youngster
justme1306 said:
i love this idea even if this idea was in most of pokemon events lol it would be something to do and i imagine some players would comeback to play it but doing that will ask staff to put some work on this game so we will see..like many i keep an eyes on this game devevlopement and i hope it does get better some day and event like this(even if it has been used couple time) could be fun - have a nice day everyone

wb and have a nice day bro o/

justme1306

Youngster
Klay said:
justme1306 said:
i love this idea even if this idea was in most of pokemon events lol it would be something to do and i imagine some players would comeback to play it but doing that will ask staff to put some work on this game so we will see..like many i keep an eyes on this game devevlopement and i hope it does get better some day and event like this(even if it has been used couple time) could be fun - have a nice day everyone

wb and have a nice day bro o/

merci mon frere :D

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
justme1306 said:
i love this idea even if this idea was in most of pwo events lol it would be something to do and i imagine some players would comeback to play it but doing that will ask staff to put some work on this game so we will see..like many i keep an eyes on this game devevlopement and i hope it does get better some day and event like this(even if it has been used couple time) could be fun - have a nice day everyone

Yeah certainly is a long shot and I knew that when I made the suggestion, but I had to try lol. I will hope for the best as always and in the meantime try to think of something else. Lol