Hey Guys and Gals! It's been 4 years! I have Returned!!

Hyp3Ph33r

Having been a member since 2013 and it having been 4 years since my last login and im amazed to say that I still have all my Pokemon and Shinies. I am wondering though if anyone is still playing besides me and what new things have been updated to the game. So if you're one of those people who are fresh to the game or even a veteren like me me, Hit me up and let's play together, I might have something you'd want or vice versa. Leave a comment below

ShinyMuskyEZ

Youngster
Having been a member since 2013 and it having been 4 years since my last login and im amazed to say that I still have all my Pokemon and Shinies. I am wondering though if anyone is still playing besides me and what new things have been updated to the game. So if you're one of those people who are fresh to the game or even a veteren like me me, Hit me up and let's play together, I might have something you'd want or vice versa. Leave a comment below
Hello, I'm Musky, 50 years old, you might don't know who am I. And I don't know you too. Good to hear that your back, have fun !

TSTheLuckyOne

I know I might be a little late to this response, but I jut got back after not being able to play as well! Welcome back to the community I hope its just as good as you remember! If you see me in game feel free to friend me: TSTheLuckyOne