Website
pokemon-world-online.net
if you ever had any problems with your client please list here

name of problem
type of computer your using
other programs opened while these problems occur
how you fixed it(if fixed)
and i would say firewall but i bealive thats only causes problems with maps

i have noticed for some reason i have seem to allways to have problems that nobody else seems to have,like hitting a poke and it becoming shinny (i was told this was supposed to only happen on gm account)
i have had my pokes attack by themself in pvp
and my character seems to auto move in random directions when i log in or switch to firefox and other programs then switch back (only noticed this when pwo is not in full screen window mode)

if anyone has had these problems please respond so hopefully this doesnt create problems for other players

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
I have had the ghost movement thing happen to me alot, it never happened after tabbing to and from another program for me so there might be another cause idk.

Merse

Youngster
There is a nice little button in the upper right corner of your post called EDIT. I suggest you to use it ;)

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
OMNIDragon said:
like hitting a poke and it becoming shinny (i was told this was supposed to only happen on gm account)
I have no idea where you got this from but it obivously wasn't any staff member or you would already know that was a lie. Other than that these are all known and often reported issues, the PvP attacking is actually caused by the opposing player and doing it is breaking the games ToS.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
lol it was staff who told me that it was supposed to happen to gm accounts...forgot who though and i know isues are reported but im trying to find causes of these problems.see similarites etc..to find root of problem.i noticed all the same questions are being (over and over again)asked and people are just getting answers on how to fix them.maybe i should format it better and ask what im looking for but i feel this topic can be very useful to getting rid of these problems

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Coupon companion sounds like a virus to me, or an unwanted program you installed piggy-backed onto a program you deliberately installed.

Merse

Youngster
OMNIDragon said:
edit what? i know i misspell words but long as i get my point across i dont mind :p
What you do is considered a kind of spamming. You make several post under each other instead of placing your answers in one, longer post.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
I know fonty but its been there.for quite some time,and AS i was writing this post it showed me message its causing problems i have done virus scan prior to message and it didnt show up as virus i just wanted to give heads up to anyone else.also merse im sorry if it seems like spam but this is how i think i jump from thought to thought so i dont really see it as being the same...and this ia my first time out in open..im usally only here on comunity watch or try to sell a poke,ill get the hang of it