Has a Server Problem ?

Route66

Thats right ? my game and my friends game's black screen. character is there but around the world is black. WTF ??? pls help

Paarthurnax~

Hello. The map server seems to have crashed or is having issues. No one can load their maps currently. The issue is known, we are just waiting on someone to be available to fix it. Please be patient.

Route66

year 2019 but server has still same problems 5 years ago . who are developer at server ?

Route66

Online player rate is bad ? first time 4-5 years ago play pwo and i tried play again pwo and this situtation is worth.

whisMEAT

Youngster
year 2019 but server has still same problems 5 years ago . who are developer at server ?

server situation is for 1 day or around actually. this wasnt like this for a quite time. at least for 6 month afaik

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Unfortunately the map server which is only dealt with by me was locked down. As soon as I was notified of the issue I contacted the host and then chased up the host again after it still didn't come back online.

The decision was discussed to switch to an alternative map server but it never happened. I was not involved with the discussion at the time.

Online player rate is bad ? first time 4-5 years ago play pwo and i tried play again pwo and this situtation is worth.

While numbers are generally lower than the the past - our uptime is better and generally any downtime or issues that occur are not regular. This is the first time i've also had issues with the current host since we started using them in 2016.