Not open for further replies.

Mooo

RE: Happy Fossilween!

I won HanjiZoe Event Hide and Seek Contest.  :D

Thanks for the MS HanjiZoe
And thanks for the 100k justme1988

Dio.Brando

Thank you to all who have helped Celebi with keeping our past and present secure! You have fulfilled your duty honorably! The event will come to an end in one week from today. That is Tuesday November 29th! Please leave all feedback on the event right here on this thread! If you have any questions, as always, feel free to send me a message right here on the forums or just make a post on thhis thread as well. I will try to get to you as soon as possible! We as staff thank you for all the praise and support you have given us from the start of this event! We look forward to bigger and greater things for PWO in the near future!

rodydamon

nvm was able to finish it with some help

thanks for event <3

Crysgan

For me, one of the best events.
Thanks for your work.

☺☺☺

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned

To rephrase:
Celebi will be locked for those who never accepted the quest (soon), that means people that are still progressing wont feel anything different but those who never started the step 1 as they wont be able to be teleported anymore.

As always, we give additional days for those people who still need to complete the quest to obtain the vouchers.

In other hand, I suggest to do not stack up your to-do list related with spending time fragments to avoid missing stuffs.

Thanks for participating and giving feedback as we will be mostly improving based on them next time.

Rigaudon

Youngster

All Pokemon that were T3+ have been removed. T1-T2 spawns are still on the maps to allow people to finish up their quest requirements and collect any stray time fragments they might need.
I will be removing ALL spawns Tuesday (today) at around 11:59pm UTC. *Furthermore, ALL quests, ALL sidequests, etc will be removed/closed as well.

The shops will remain open until the weekend to allow you to redeem your event tutors/items/etc.
Do not forget to turn in your time fragments/etc by Sunday 11:59pm UTC.

*Times may vary pending staff schedule, but closures will happen on the given days.

Shurikenger

Rigaudon said:
All Pokemon that were T3+ have been removed. T1-T2 spawns are still on the maps to allow people to finish up their quest requirements and collect any stray time fragments they might need.
I will be removing ALL spawns Tuesday (today) at around 11:59pm UTC. *Furthermore, ALL quests, ALL sidequests, etc will be removed/closed as well.

The shops will remain open until the weekend to allow you to redeem your event tutors/items/etc.
Do not forget to turn in your time fragments/etc by Sunday 11:59pm UTC.

*Times may vary pending staff schedule, but closures will happen on the given days.

please, admin let the tiers the easiest level for the last day of the event

Mooo

Love Fossilween Event. Looks like alot of work was put into it. Good job by whatever staff help make that happen.
I got alot of rare pokes out of the event as well. very happy with the event.

PS: Im guessing this event took much work all year to make and im guessing we wont have some big Xmas event. But maybe we could have something small like the Earth day event?? maybe something like Stantler spawning alot somewhere and the reward would be a Xmas Hat?

Xmas List
Shiny Stantler
Xmas Hat
Red, Green, Rainbow Candycane Healing Items

:blush:​

Dio.Brando

Thanks Mooooooooo! We appreciate all the kind words and support! A Stantler spawn? Hmmm.... It is fitting for a christmas style event huh?

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

thank you for the event!

It was one of the best ones, very complete like the chinese new year event or many other big events. Some of the rare pokemon were challanging yet not frustrating to find (i was able to complete the event and get at least one of each type of new pokemon save vibrava). I liked very much that some of the pokemon required to be found more than once (for example skorupi, needed to get a skorupi egg AND the additional voucher) were somehow a more frequent spawn than many new pokemon in past events (spiritomb and many others were isane).

Very positive feedback from me!

Mooo

Dio.Brando said:
Thanks Mooooooooo! We appreciate all the kind words and support! A Stantler spawn? Hmmm.... It is fitting for a christmas style event huh?

indeed

id_zpssmrhr8fp.png

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned

Collectors from Goldenrod/Celadon cities (big marts) were now updated to remove junk items from this event.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster

Edit- Seems the issue was addressed will double check it

DeZoLa

Youngster

I almost forgot~!

Thank you for the event. It was very creative and educational. The prices were very good (too good i would say! we dont deserve two gen 4 pokes at the same time xD). The quests were difficult and challenging in the start ,but after i finished them they seemed very easy except the grunt part and the random bugs that were dropping on out heads ( i really hated those parts). The move tutors in the maps in my opinion were bad choice (except the pain split one maybe),but the moves that mime jr had, were very good . And lastly there were no good spawns in the maps until the last map opened,before that it was a larvitar event. Even the pokes that were not that rare outside the map like gligar it had the same tier.
Overall it was great event even i could not get a special poke for myself xD. Thank you again and keep the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.