Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As everyone knows, earlier this week, we celebrated the unquestionably best holiday of the year. The evening in which we remember those long departed, and dress up in frightening clothing and share sweet treats with one another. Yup, Halloween!

Unfortunately, Halloween this year fell on a rather awkward day - a Tuesday. This unfortunate but unavoidable consequence of our modern calendar meant that celebrating the day was awkward for many, due to it falling in the middle of the working week. But we didn't want to let you all down.

It is my pleasure to announce the opening of a belated Halloween spawn event. Until next Sunday, you can speak to a special Ghostly NPC located at Pewter City in Kanto, or Cherrygrove City in Johto, to be taken to a special, otherworldly location where you can catch some spooky Pokémon for yourself! There is no quest, only a special map for you to hunt in. Spirits, spiders, and even a sentient balloon await for you to catch...

Or did, once. Halloween is long past us, and the Lost Park is not a location designed to remain found. This event is now concluded; and is no longer accessible. Players who are still in the Lost Park following this event's closure may remain and wander around to your heart's content, but be aware what you see now is but an illusion; and there are no longer any Pokémon to find. You may talk to the Teleporter NPC to return to reality.

LunaticJames

Content maker
RE: Halloween Swarm Event

:D

Thank you to all staff that made this possible ;)

ShinyMarill

Big thanks to everyone on the team! <3 Yay <3

Klay

Youngster

Happy birthday then

hejazia

Murkrow in Lost Park has a chance of holding Dusk Stone on catch or dropping it on faint. (For those who are interested)

Mooo

Thanks for the Halloween Swarm :heart:

Balloon.png

RedRage

though it's a swarm, i feel like it's an event. Lost park is cool. The ppl who made it really deserve a gratz. tnx for such a nice one, and making some nice pokemon in.

LunaticJames

Content maker

Pranav.Prome said:
though it's a swarm, i feel like it's an event. Lost park is cool. The ppl who made it really deserve a gratz. tnx for such a nice one, and making some nice pokemon in.

You're welcome :D
I made it look roughly like Australia for the lols.

BeLLyFiZzLe

Hahaha Australia ftw xD

LunaticJames said:
Pranav.Prome said:

You're welcome :D
I made it look roughly like Australia for the lols.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
thank you for the swarm!

A little piece of feedback: duration of this swarm seemed really disproportionate if compared with previous swarms (sinnoh starters). in particular, this one gave enough time to give everybody the opportunity to catch something useful, so maybe for the future swarms could be longer, as this halloween swarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.