guild settlements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer5

Youngster
hi everyone it me trainer 5 here and i did some tinkering to the idea i told you guys about this thing called guild settlements
the original idea was guild masters take over a cave e.g power plant,mount moon, cerulean cave etc and when they did the members of the guild would get more exp from defeating wild pokemon and a higher shiny encounter rate in order to lose the cave another guild master would have to beat the guild master ,but that had flaws especially the fact that the strongest guild would get more benefits which means that people without guilds will end up joining the stronger guilds and other guilds will have less members 
but here's a more simplified version 

1.In order to take over a cave the guild master must defeat an npc called the guardian with a team of level 100 tier 3 pokemon with very high stats
2.A guild can only keep the cave for a week(real life time) and cannot fight the guardian for a week to give other guilds a chance

I don't know what other features to suggest cause i don't wanna make it complicated so you can tell me in the replys and ill edit

or if you're not too sure about current suggestions you can also tell me that

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Can you tell me how many active guilds are currently in game?

Trainer5

Youngster
i have no idea but the idea is to bring guilds back
but ive seen draco,revo,otaku

humanplus

This is a great idea to bring Guilds back to action. Possible way to attract more players as well. Also to make this idea more flexible for all the guilds in PWO, I think Little Cup matches could be fair and not allowed to use held items or a better rule. Once a guild leader has acquired the Cave / Dungeon, the guild leader must place 3-6 pokemons to defend the territory which can be challenged by other guilds. A guild can hold their territory for about 2-3 days or depending on agreed duration. A challenger can only challenge the reigning guild after the duration of acquisition. The idea alone is exciting and I hope that this can be realized soon.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This actually gave me an idea last night.
Would people be interested if a Guild could take ownership of an NPC and allow the NPC to use the team of one of the Guild's top players?
Maybe with a special prize or consequence if it's defeated?

Isguros

Youngster
Jinji said:
This actually gave me an idea last night.
Would people be interested if a Guild could take ownership of an NPC and allow the NPC to use the team of one of the Guild's top players?
Maybe with a special prize or consequence if it's defeated?

Would this be able to be actually difficult though? Most people just sweep through the Battle Tower NPCs even if they've got multiple legendaries on their teams. I know those don't have any EV investments, and I guess this one will, but could the AI take any advantage of that? The only challenging battle interactions there've been with NPCs are when everything's stacked against you; like the Sudowoodo that's 50 levels higher than your Pokemon and refuses to use Self-Destruct, or one of those Fossilween NPCs that tasked you to defeat three of their Pokemon with a single middle-staged evolution.

Trainer5

Youngster
humanplus said:
This is a great idea to bring Guilds back to action. Possible way to attract more players as well. Also to make this idea more flexible for all the guilds in PWO, I think Little Cup matches could be fair and not allowed to use held items or a better rule. Once a guild leader has acquired the Cave / Dungeon, the guild leader must place 3-6 pokemons to defend the territory which can be challenged by other guilds. A guild can hold their territory for about 2-3 days or depending on agreed duration. A challenger can only challenge the reigning guild after the duration of acquisition. The idea alone is exciting and I hope that this can be realized soon.
This is a really good idea! :) :) :)

xgitsa01

up for this great idea , so guild have a very important role in pwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.