Guild Release Members

nemo55

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to have an official section where the leaders of their respective guilds can delete either a inactive guild member or a non-respectful one based on the leaders' decisions? Would it be possible if someone from staff can do this? If so, all guilds can provide a list here?

OR do we just contact a certain staff member through PM to avoid publicity?

pieoffury

nemo55 said:
Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to have an official section where the leaders of there respective guilds can delete either a inactive guild member or a non-respectful one based on the leaders' decisions? Would it be possible if someone from staff can do this? If so, all guilds can provide a list here?

OR do we just contact a certain staff member through PM to avoid publicity?

Iirc, staff has the ability to remove players from guilds if requested upon by the leader with a valid reason. Solely as the leader, that ability is not yet in the current playerdex but is planned to be added in the new playerdex which should come soon.

Zywa-Torpeda

You just need to post it in forums, in guild section. Guild name, player name, and some of staff member will remove this player. I know this from my own experience :p

nemo55

With time, people show their true face. They simply become vermin in the guild! You guys look for ways to improve the guild scene? Lets disinfect the vermin I say!

XwAAMWX.png

Please anyone of staff that has the power to delete requested players in guild to report themselves here, it is a humble request that has been ignored.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Unless there is a very good reason, we're not removing guild members by request.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Unless there is a very good reason, we're not removing guild members by request.

Blue I have just recently came back to the game and all my guild is gone or inactive besides a select few like five people. So there is no way to have soneone just remove them all so I can start fresh with the guild new guild members.

By the way how is everything going with you? Playerdex work looking good?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
knuckles002 said:
Bluerise said:

Blue I have just recently came back to the game and all my guild is gone or inactive besides a select few like five people. So there is no way to have soneone just remove them all so I can start fresh with the guild new guild members.

By the way how is everything going with you? Playerdex work looking good?
Remove functionality has been added into the update.

nemo55

Well then, if you won't be helpful to do this deed for mastablasta09 and myself, I guess we will just have to wait for the new playerdex update to remove the vermin! Thanks for being useless..and to be honest, I only remove players that are A) Not even in game anymore B) Have done something in PWO that is against the rules and C) Do not visit xat chat or even speak in guild chat in game. Basically in for the tag and to gain benefits of being in guild.

jO6mmwz.png

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I suggest you stop referring to players as vermin.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
If you find this problem happening frequently, I would suggest you start vetting your potential members more thoroughly.

nemo55

You guys suck. Its a common issue for many guilds, the fact that we don't have a 'delete member' option is absolutely absurd!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As has been stated, a "Kick from Guild" option is under development and will be made available in future Playerdex updates. Until such time, Guilds with inactive members will have to make do with the players continuing to be listed in the Guild; or otherwise ask them to leave.

What I will say is, if you have a genuine reason to wish someone out of your own Guild - for example a player has repeatedly violated your guild rules, is causing drama with other players, or is hurting the guild reputation via a direct result of their own actions - and they are refusing to leave the Guild voluntarily, then you can contact an Admin with a detailed explanation of the case, making sure you mention the name of the guild, the name of the user to be kicked and why; and we will review the complaint on a case-by-case basis and take action if we deem it necessary.

DarkCyrus

yet we come back to the same problem, playerdex issues, if u going to delay the "playerdex update" its ok, but if u are not planning to release it anytime soon at least u should give us some support for basic needs, we all have the same problem in our guilds, we arent been heard, "we are not removing any member by request" doesnt sound any helpful, yeah Jinji thx for trying to explaint of a nice way what blue couldnt, and sorry but its really irritating when someone asks for a bit of help and its been answered that way

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
DarkCyrus said:
yet we come back to the same problem, playerdex issues, if u going to delay the "playerdex update" its ok, but if u are not planning to release it anytime soon at least u should give us some support for basic needs, we all have the same problem in our guilds, we arent been heard, "we are not removing any member by request" doesnt sound any helpful, yeah Jinji thx for trying to explaint of a nice way what blue couldnt, and sorry but its really irritating when someone asks for a bit of help and its been answered that way

Fixing current playerdex bugs/inadequacies- and not all can be fixed which is a major reason the new playerdex is needed- just takes time away from work on the new playerdex. It's the same person doing both jobs. Likewise expecting staff to remove all players for the three reasons stated above manually would take a ridiculous amount of time. Maybe just some of the time the reason people say no is not because they suck but because it is the only answer to give at that time.

The-Predator

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
DarkCyrus said:

Fixing current playerdex bugs/inadequacies- and not all can be fixed which is a major reason the new playerdex is needed- just takes time away from work on the new playerdex. It's the same person doing both jobs. Likewise expecting staff to remove all players for the three reasons stated above manually would take a ridiculous amount of time. Maybe just some of the time the reason people say no is not because they suck but because it is the only answer to give at that time.

Meh thats not excuse to give such a lame answer besides been heard updates are going extremely slow and u cant deny it, pdex update was suppose to be live a year ago,to note, i know blue is the only one working on pdex update

Tecknician

I under my own desire decided to help one person who asked for a person to be kicked from his guild.

Now everyone is expecting the same treatment, when they should not be.