guild cost debate

Mooo

Guild Cost Debate

I think the guild cost should be bumped down more. Im not sure if staff have legit accounts that dont pay real money on it. But trying to get 22m or 17m solely on selling pokes or trying there best in buying and selling in pokemart. Its a bit rough to make it in the mils. And it feels like we arent getting are moneys worth as high as the guild cost goes. i feel like 1m-5m may be more reasonable.

To me a guild is about making new friends that have  similar interests and come together. But for how much we have to pay to make the guild i feel like we are ~paying in blood~ or ~getting the short end of the stick~ i can go on with thos but wont. :blush:  Anyways with the price so high i feel like my hopes and dreams were shattered before they even started. :cry:  sad i know.

I would like to know if its just me or others feel the same way? Id like to know how others feel about the guild cost.
If your reading this plz post your thoughts or if you agree or disagree or just agree with someone ells thoughts on this matter. :heart:

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'd like to hear what others think, especially those who have already paid more to create their guilds.

Did they feel the price was fair? How would they feel if we dropped the price by so much- 25% of the current cost is what is being suggested here?

We'll be interested to hear from this from all angles. Expansions of the Guild system are planned and price changes are likely to be included in that, so all input here is welcome and any great ideas could end up ingame, so don't hold back, let us know what you're thinking. Just keep in mind the original poster is wanting a discussion about price here so stay on topic. :)

Electrofreak

I feel like the fee should be a flat amount. Having a guild fee based on a % of the total money in game was an old system implemented during times of bad inflation. That is obsolete now and I don't think people should be required to pay that way anymore.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
My opinion has always been guilds should be cheap and easy to create, to encourage as many people to be interacting with the game and community as possible. A small, basic guild should be an optin to all players imo as they are such a MMO standard. The costs should come from expanding and maintining a larger guild through options like increased member count and things like bases/skins/base decorations/guild NPCs/etc

Obviously something thats a lot easier to say than implement, but that has always been my suggestion.

ginto

I also think that this price is too high should be easy to create a guild some people give up for being so high value

Rigaudon

Youngster
Guilds as a system need severe help also.
If any of you have simple suggestions on top of thoughts on what a fair guild price/cost system would be. A well-thought out bandaid wouldn't hurt right now until we can rehaul everything. Thoughts on Fonty's post would be fantastic.

No promises, thoughtm

Froxt

Well, I agree with you. The guild cost is too much at the moment and I feel it should be decreased. But not to this extent. You can not come across cutting down 70% of cost just too soon. I agree it'd make it a lot easier to make clans and unite people but It would be too unfair to those who paid huge sums of money on creating guilds. They will be left with an unfair disadvantage.

Cutting down 25-40% cost would be a better idea. It wont make a such huge difference.